Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
it's hilarious how every popular channel in single hobby genre thinks they, individually, are unique victims of a targeted political conspiracy against them and only them when it's obviously just youtube not wanting to pay anyone at all

all the big gun channels are the best at acting like youtube see-jay-dubs are making them martyrs for the molon labe cause. weird how they talk about how much they love capitalism in every other instance. at least it's not da goberment, guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

poverty goat posted:

I'm not even a gun nut but hickok45, taufledermaus and gun Jesus are all awesome and should get paid
ian and karl rule and when they started to get demonized a few months back i knew it was just a youtube-wide thing and not isolated to real psychos like military arms channel, garand thumb, or (yuck) lucas botkin.

turns out content is basically worthless so long as #brands just use youtube as a platform advertise poo poo

also check out Paul Harrell too. he’s some old school gun sperg with embarrassing production values but great presentation and very charismatic in spectrumy kind of way

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Colonel Cancer posted:

Thinking that future is always better than past is also hilariously dumb.
drat what a white boomer opinion

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Colonel Cancer posted:

Come back and say this in 2050 binch
joke is on you i’ll probably be dead of some digestive/respiratory disease

username/post combo

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ka0 posted:

Just posting to say, there's a hell of a lot more to history than wars, hitler and weapons. I know, amazing.
i ain’t seen it