Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ok, so I'm looking for, admittedly, a pretty niche request here: looking for some queer, preferably lesbian, science fiction, the harder the better, but I'm fine with semi hard. Any recs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Alright, I'm back again, and hopefully this time I can avoid confusion over what sort of stuff I'm looking for!

I'm looking for more space opera this time around (loved mass effect), but also, again, looking for queer lit, namely wlw stuff.

So in other words, lesbian space opera.

Recs appreciated!

iospace fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 7, 2020

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

foutre posted:

Unconquerable Sun isn't exactly centered on queer relationships, but there's definitely some wlw throughout and a lot of the main characters are queer. It's billed as gender-bent Alexander the Great in space and is very good imo.

On that note, what should I read next from Kate Elliot after Unconquerable Sun? It looks like a lot of her trilogies are all kind of similarly reviewed, and it's kinda hard to figure out which to follow up with. Which ones have y'all liked?

Sold!