Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

NowonSA posted:

I'm surely taking crazy pills with this prediction, but I predicted 1.25-1.5 million. I think they might pull a big number for the premiere and then it'll drop down for awhile after that. Pilots of conventional T.V. shows typically pop a higher than usual number, maybe this will apply to wrestling too.

Mostly I'm just on crazy pills though.

:pcgaming: Guess I'm not on crazy pills after all! :pcgaming:

Also fun to see you on the forums Bix, I've always dug your writing on wrestling when I see it here and there on my internet journey.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Man if I was WWE I'd definitely not let Rusev and Lana go, I feel like they'd be a really hot thing in AEW,, especially given how much the fans have been into them even when they're not pushed.

None of the top people will be going anywhere, unless they end up really hating WWE that much and surprise me (and man I'd love for one of them to have the guts to go straight to AEW and have that non-compete clause shown in their contracts shown as the joke that it is), but probably the person who they absolutely should throw extra money to and might not is Cesaro, he's my #1 pick right now for someone who might fly under WWE's radar and would be the absolute poo poo to see in AEW.

Also, as a big CM Punk fan it makes me sad that this wasn't around when he quit WWE so after he healed up he could have gone there while he still loved wrestling and definitely seemed like he would have been into the idea of joining them for spite. I'd take 3-5 years of Punk in another wrestling fed over a few crappy MMA fights.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Oct 4, 2019