Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I watched AEW for the first time ever and it was pretty good. I'll watch it next week.

Needs more cucks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
AEW made me remember that wrestling can be pretty good and posting in the GDT can be fun instead of just therapy for punishment inflicted by a cruel god.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope Jake Hager's first promo starts with "if I might say the n word a couple dozen times..."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That Christopher Daniels quote makes me think he's planning on killing this promotion too!

Low Desert Punk posted:

wwe superfans are the weirdest loving people

Excuse me I am not weird I am eccentric.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I understand Moxley's reaction all too well.

One time I went to a baseball game and someone hit a ball at us and two dudes dove to the ground to wrestle for it and my reaction to that was the same as Moxley's right here.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Here's what I don't understand about transphobia and any kind of phobia. Why limit the amount of friends you can have by hating groups of people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I won't be down with Cody until he gets some more face paint and a big trash bag costume.