Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

AWarmBody posted:

I love the untitled goose game. I'm a honky

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Runaktla posted:

I just learned that this wonderful goose photoshop thread relates to a video game called untitled goose video game, where your job is to be an rear end in a top hat.

PSA for those that did not know, of course this may have been stated by the op and I’m too non observant to see it.

So what you're saying is that the goose is just 2019's Weighted Companion Cube. :honk::wcc::honked::lovewcc::goose:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Sleeveless posted:

So what you're saying is that the goose is just 2019's Weighted Companion Cube. :honk::wcc::honked::lovewcc::goose:
I suppose what I’m really getting at is

:honk:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

oh no computer posted:

Bad idea, worse execution.

holy poo poo

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Sleeveless posted:

:goose: predates the game, i don't know its story

October Kershaw
Oct 5, 2019

I used to be somebody
I can explain

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

oh no computer posted:

Bad idea, worse execution.

I appreciate this very much.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Saw this on twitter

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Way to go, Goose.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

itry posted:

That's small, right? :ohdear:

Hello new desktop.

Runaktla posted:

I just learned that this wonderful goose photoshop thread relates to a video game called untitled goose video game, where your job is to be an rear end in a top hat.

PSA for those that did not know, of course this may have been stated by the op and I'm too non observant to see it.

I finally broke down and bought it a couple days ago because of this thread. Grabbing something out of someone's hand and running off honking never gets old.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
oh jesus christ lol

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

:wow:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Saw this on twitter

No the goose is supposed to be an rear end in a top hat, not a fine upstanding citizen

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

But goose is supposed to be evil, not merciful.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i reckon murdering steven hawking is pretty bad

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Thump! posted:

No the goose is supposed to be an rear end in a top hat, not a fine upstanding citizen

Someone on twitter asked the devs if the villagers were all Tories and the devs replied that nope, they're Marxist. The Goose is most certainly an arsehole.

https://twitter.com/babaisyou_/status/1182035328821010434?s=20

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Lodin posted:

Someone on twitter asked the devs if the villagers were all Tories and the devs replied that nope, they're Marxist. The Goose is most certainly an arsehole.

https://twitter.com/babaisyou_/status/1182035328821010434?s=20

lmao their game was made with public funding from the victorian state govt

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
and thank god daniel andrews won, cause matthew guy probably would have given the money to star citizen

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The goose could also be a Marxist. It being an rear end in a top hat isn't mutually exclusive.

But anyway

There's... honking... on the wing!!

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
To complete the story, in the Gooseiverse a goose entered Parliament and chased Thatcher off, leading to a Bennite revolution. Hence all the villagers being Marxist

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
https://twitter.com/mrs__peel/status/1182501851754831872?s=21

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

mfcrocker posted:

To complete the story, in the Gooseiverse a goose entered Parliament and chased Thatcher off, leading to a Bennite revolution. Hence all the villagers being Marxist
Save the country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The goose will snatch a child's glasses but he won't snatch their milk!