Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I was under the impression jru was British time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm mostly around US Evenings/Early Mornings, I can't speak for Junpei but they've often dealt with reports during US Daytime. It's not hard and fast though, sometimes I'll be around earlier or later, same deal with Junpei.

I think it's very important to remember that this isn't a job. We don't have set hours, we're not expected to clock in and out at certain times, and you're NEVER going to get 24 hour round-the-clock coverage with every single report getting dealt with the moment it is made. Sometimes things flare up and it might be a few hours till it gets dealt with, but you're all adults and can live with it: if it was something massively, horrifically bad you'd be smart enough to be contacting other mods or an admin about it when it became clear we weren't around. Slapfights or bitching sessions are annoying but ultimately irrelevant, and hopefully we'll come down hard enough on the guilty parties to prevent it coming up again, or at the very least put the offending person on a long enough timeout they can't bother anybody.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

e: somehow page 3 wasnt loading

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
anyone honestly complaining about getting probated at an inconvenient time probably gets probated too much. probations aren't supposed to be convenient except for ones that happen asap.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
make this discord the official discord https://discord.gg/Np4Gn24

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It looks like there is way more important poo poo than this to be dealing with right at the moment, sorry folks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I made a specific thread to discuss the Lowtax situation and what might happen to Fight Island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hello. I guess I'm an IK now?

Figured there should be a post in the rules thread making it clear that if you haven't noticed the additions on the Mods/IKs list at the top of this sub, that's not a typo: Brut, Mekchu, and now myself have been added to the team as of this month

Brut and Mekchu have been doing a good job regularly as posters in the MMA threads and that's no doubt going to continue, they were excellent choices

If you have any questions or ever need any help, don't hesitate to PM any of the five of us listed if you have PMs. And as always, don't be a dick please?

Love yall lots xoxo - CJ2