Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Until I learn otherwise I am assuming the Magic are refusing to air this game to try to protect Fultz from the online heckling of internet Sixers fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

Yea apparently people are having to try to find radio streams if they're not in philly or orlando, good poo poo

i had to go get a radio out of the closet what year is this

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol the only stream you can watch is from what is displayed on the jumbotron in the arena

it is an interesting experience watching that way

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls own

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh lmao the raptors are playing CAM PAYNE against the bulls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

stacey king shouting and Cam Payne...throws it AWAY with wistful nostalgia

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thad rolled an ankle, gently caress

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Brandon Clarke BITCH

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
PJ Washington might legitimately be the Hornets' best player by the All-Star break, if he isn't already

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
tyler herro just did a side jerkoff

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That boy has a double double already

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Man the Grizzlies are going to be bad, but they are going to the fun, learning kind of bad instead of the aimless, drifting bad

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
The Herro Game.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

SGA is so silky, love that man.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The Luka to Porzingis connection owns.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

NickRoweFillea posted:

Man the Grizzlies are going to be bad, but they are going to the fun, learning kind of bad instead of the aimless, drifting bad

Definitely a product worth watching, even if it isn't immediate wins.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Jota posted:

lol the only stream you can watch is from what is displayed on the jumbotron in the arena

it is an interesting experience watching that way

I think that’s what I’m watching now. Very annoying seeing the Jazz highlight instead of the Kings’ offense.

Kings are looking good though

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kerr/Mike Brown fixing Marquee Chriss is a career achievement.

Imagine the poor person who bought tickets to this game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lakers emergency lineup aka the January starting lineup.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm already considering turning this one off after 4 minutes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well I stuck with it and was rewarded with a Javale McGee three.

Also David Stockton might make the team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dwight is a shade of his Orlando run, but looks the most like Dwight since early Houston so I guess there's that.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Why the gently caress is Tom Steyer still doing campaign ads on NBA games?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Why the gently caress is Tom Steyer still doing campaign ads on NBA games?

A modern day warrior
Mean, mean stride

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
(in awe) shoot it, you loving midget!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
thybulle is so loving good on defense its unbelievable

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
norvelle pelle just took christian woods will to live lmao

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

This Thybulle guy is going to be ok

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Until today I'd only listened to games or watched them on my TV this pre-season. Thank god they finally removed all the horizontal dead space in the league pass web player.

edit: Really hope the Jazz figure out how to play defense lol

double edit: Ok looks like getting yelled at made them play defense

MelancholyMark fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 17, 2019

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

man i hope trae keeps playing like this through the whole season

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

When Dame and CJ are playing like this they can def beat anyone

Really likin Donnie's 8/13, 4/4 from the 3 line at the half though

MelancholyMark fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 17, 2019

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Watching the Spurs play tonight without DeRozan really makes me wish they'd trade him for a 3 point shooting SF/PF. A primary rotation of Murray, Forbes, Walker, and White with some Mills and Beleneli thrown in when they are hot seems like enough. I don't think any of these are necessarily equal value, but I'd trade Derozan for any of Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, or Gordon Hayward.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
LeBron pick and roll with AD is good clean fun

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't think the Lakers can play Avery Bradley if he's going to insist on doing these drives every third play.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I agree with Mark Jackson for once, get LeBron and AD out of there . . . but I'm glad they were in long enough for LeBron do do that crazy pass right there.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
D'Angelo Russell's hair looks like a jesters hat

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Goddamn those 3 preseason games were fun but now I'm all blueballed for a week until the season starts.

I just want to watch Carsen Edwards ball out some more.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Goddamn those 3 preseason games were fun but now I'm all blueballed for a week until the season starts.

I just want to watch Carsen Edwards ball out some more.

The Red Claws' season doesn't start until Nov. 9

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think it's completely reasonable to expect Zach LaVine to continue scoring a point per minute & shoot ~60% from three once the regular season starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

xbilkis posted:

I think it's completely reasonable to expect Zach LaVine to continue scoring a point per minute & shoot ~60% from three once the regular season starts

Agreed