Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I'm going to see Explosions in the Sky on the 10th with a girlfriend of mine! YAY. My best friend bought me two tickets for my bday, and I didn't find out until today. I'm psyched. It's also happening the day after Yom Kippur which will also be a good thing. Also, i kinda dipped out and stopped hanging out with people, and my friends keep texting asking me to hang out and asking me how i am reminding me that I am loved and deserving of love which is a really good thing. I really realllllly needed some good things to happen to me. I've been kinda punched in the gut repeatedly by life lately so this is nice.

What's good with you goons? Tell me your good news!

Or if you don't have any good news, just share something good and happy. whatever. :)

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Scratching a scar on my nutsack :feelsgood:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
interesting concept for a thread, too bad it won't get any content because, you know

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Creamed Cormp posted:

interesting concept for a thread, too bad it won't get any content because, you know

Some goons might be happy to be one day closer to death, if my retirement plan thread taught me anything

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Creamed Cormp posted:

I know. This year has sucked so bad for so many people I know.. I mean it was like one of the worst years of my life actually. and to think it started off so magical.. but then turned to poo poo and stayed lovely. i thought it would be good to have some direction toward something positive. esp as this hell year is ending soon.

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Oct 5, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh I thought you were just describing fireworks like a jackass.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Oh I thought you were just describing fireworks like a jackass.

LOL right? No, it's their 20th anniversary tour! I haven't seen them play live in like 10 years.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Nice sounds fun OP, I saw them almost 10 years ago and it was one of my favorite shows of all time. I met the lead guitarist and he had two different colored eyes! I just saw GiaA and the American Dollar in DC a few weeks ago while on shrooms and it was a wild ride. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy the showww

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

im really happy for you op I like poo poo music too!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

*buys tickets to thirty seconds to mars*

I gotta tell the goons!!!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im really happy for you op I like poo poo music too!

I actually really enjoy prog rock. It soothes my brain. and my brain has been hosed with lately so its nice to have something that is ameliorative.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Almost every field in the area is being used to grow hemp. Driving past acres and acres of pot plants is one of the few reminders that humanity isn't 100% hardwired to destroy itself and everything around it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh hey that's a good band, have fun.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm on my way to a lovely eurotrash concert because I stumbled across a weird eastern European band playing in Toronto and I haven't followed them since highschool. I'll probably be disappointed.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i washed my car and its super shiny and makes amazing vroom vroom noises and i went shopping and bought new business attire at the outlet mall and its been a nice day so far OP

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm on my way to a lovely eurotrash concert because I stumbled across a weird eastern European band playing in Toronto and I haven't followed them since highschool. I'll probably be disappointed.

I saw Rise Against like 5 years ago.

They really sucked. I wished I'd been watching 10 years ago Rise Against.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’m going on a date w my wife for sushi in 5 minutes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

are you doing Omakase?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's awesome! you should post pics later. :)

I am sitting outside at this place at this place called crafty bastard having a cider and working. The weather is beautiful right now.

It's a good night.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I quit my job and started an infinitely better one for half the pay. Not sure if I made the right move gently caress it felt good being rid of that waste of time jackoff bullshit.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Burt Sexual posted:

Mod is away boys, time to poo poo up the forum (more than usual).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Outrail posted:

I quit my job and started an infinitely better one for half the pay. Not sure if I made the right move gently caress it felt good being rid of that waste of time jackoff bullshit.

Being a part time retard masturbator rules!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Being a part time retard masturbator rules!

Doh.

It's a charitable organization so I'll be volunteering a bunch of my time.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP make sure you plan it so your trip peaks in the middle of their set

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's not monday tomorrow! yet!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Les Os posted:

OP make sure you plan it so your trip peaks in the middle of their set

Hah. Yeh right. maybe some weed. maybe.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Poop is coming out of my butt as we speak and it's just a really pleasing consistency. Not too hard not too thin, and it takes just enough pressure to push out that I feel satisfied, but not enough to make the pooping difficult. God drat this turd is beautiful.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm like 3.5 hours from my weekend starting. I might grab a beer with a buddy tomorrow. We'll chat about work and probably Borderlands.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My friends and I ate an insane amount of meat at a korean bbq restaurant for lunch. Good times

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm getting some interviews for jobs that will pay me enough to actually care for myself (though i won't)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

are you doing Omakase?

Loaded miso, then crab meat rangoons. Then a simple tuna roll with eel sauce and some crab poo poo on top that was SPICY!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Resting Lich Face posted:

Mod is away boys, time to poo poo up the forum (more than usual).

My wife know I’m a mod now, it’s embarrassing, but she’d understand if I said hold on, I gotta give this guy a 6er

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

My wife know I’m a mod now, it’s embarrassing, but she’d understand if I said hold on, I gotta give this guy a 6er

Wow, thanks. I like stouts and anything belgian.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I got my toaster oven back in working order and there's a tasty hotdog sizzling in it right now :iia:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Pretty girl said I smelled good. "Like a man," she said. Was nice.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

I got my toaster oven back in working order and there's a tasty hotdog sizzling in it right now :iia:

I am looking for a decent midway point between microwaving sausages and getting the hotplate out, on a scale of 1-10 what do you rate toaster oven for dog prep?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Obsidianheart posted:

Pretty girl said I smelled good. "Like a man," she said. Was nice.

Was also also awkward as hell because of context reasons, but I need a win, here.

I hosed this post WAY up!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Anemone Thief posted:

I am looking for a decent midway point between microwaving sausages and getting the hotplate out, on a scale of 1-10 what do you rate toaster oven for dog prep?

10/10, I don't even throw a dog on the grill any more because the toaster oven gets em both crispier on the outside and juicier on the inside

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh you said toaster oven, nm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meat cube good. :hai: