Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay-Roden
Jul 22, 2018

My leg is hungry.

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Welcome to the Dota 2 were you can never buy enough wards and it's your fault your teammate ran into a 5v1.
Wait is this game still relevant?

Newest Hero
Mars a extremely tanky Melee hero with lots of CC and his primary gimmick is that he takes less damage when you attack him from the front or the sides.
Youtube Spotlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OdgBO4Ye8I

What is Dota 2?
For those who legitimately do not know Dota 2 is a Moba Developed by Valve and is one of the most painful experiences you will ever have if you try and play it.

Why should you play Dota 2?
If you like pain,suffering and or Russians,Spanish and Chines screaming at you then you are in luck because that is exactly what you will get. In all seriousness I once you get past some of the toxic parts of the community it is a very nice community who just like to have a fun playing there favorite game and while I wouldn't recommend it in a every day conversation if your here already then you should give it a shot.
Or too quote the old Dota 2 thread.
"Dota 2 is a game(???) created by Valve Entertainment and the mysterious figure "Ice Frog". It is a game in the Massive Online Battle Arena genre in which two teams of five players duke it out, seeking to be the first to make the others quit and uninstall the game using only the powers of their mental illness."

Discord
I am starting a discord for the beautiful people here who actually still play this game.
https://discord.gg/7eUKX4g

P.S: This is my first post and so please go easy on my anus, and please let me know if I should add anything or missed anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay-Roden
Jul 22, 2018

My leg is hungry.

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Reserved

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Is this the new thread for 7.23?