Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it's time to finish the fight and get Miku back to her world! Miku and Tails find themselves in the final stronghold of Crypton Future Media, a perversion of Miku's most important musical event: the Miku Expo. Can Miku navigate the horrific lines and terrible service of this overstuffed con, or will she fall to the crowds before she can reach the final act? Will she ever make it back to finish her concert? And what of Sonic? All this and more on the grand finale of Let's Play Sonic Mania & Miku!

Thanks for watching! I'll be taking a bit of a break for the holiday season but I should be back soon with the next full Otaku Trash Machine project! See you then!

Episode 7 Music Mashups
Miku Expo Act 1
Titanic Monarch Act 1 x Packaged

Miku Expo Act 2
Titanic Monarch Act 2 x Sweet Devil

Egg Reverie
Egg Reverie x Watercolor x Hold Your Color x Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru

Elfface posted:

There's only one way a giant Mechu Hatsune can be defeated... by a Kaiju Hatsune! Has she ever teamed up with Godzilla?

I don't believe she has yet! But given her larger than life attitude, I could see her being in the control room trying to help that guy out. There are a number of Godzilla films in the pipeline so only time will tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The most important feature of the latest video is just how excited Miku is to briefly ride the rocket-car-thing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ChorpSaway posted:

Thanks for watching! I'll be taking a bit of a break for the holiday season but I should be back soon with the next full Otaku Trash Machine project! See you then!

I have the sinking feeling I'm going to ❤ this.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
When you showed the trailer for this LP I thought it would be an incredibly vapid dumb mod. Now I see that it is in fact an incredibly in-depth reference filled dumb mod. Good job, Chorps.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

changed my mind about miku op, i dont agree with her methods but she's got a lot of heart

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I've been on a bit of a Senbonzakura odyssey since I mentioned it earlier in the thread. I decided to go listen to the original version, only to realise it had slightly different lyrics to the cover I was familiar with. "That's curious," I thought. "I should look into this..."

Anyway, now I have a Vocaloid cover album in the post from Japan, and can recite the full lyrics to two different versions of Senbonzakura from memory. Thanks Chorps. You wanker.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm disturbed at how well Egg Reverie and Hold Your Color mix together.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I forgot this was a Sonic Mania thing + Miku at some point. I didn't realize the game was so short either. Still it was a fun ride, and it was interesting when people would pipe up about why people like Miku and Vocaloids and etc.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
The Sonic clouds in the sky were truly inspired. This game should be at the heart of that creepy subway station Miku shrine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Watching this LP put this into my recommended videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geg2PJX_Arc

I demand restitution.