Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Don't know what surprised me more, Mouse being done, or that ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

what the gently caress

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Rachel Skarsten (Alice) is out next I'm done with the show

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dark Matter ruled

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

howe_sam posted:

WELP.

This whole plot is cuckoo bananas.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oh jay posted:

It feels like the show is completely aimless other than having a laundry list of "terrible things that happened to Ryan (and other marginalized Gothamites)" that they are ticking through one by one. But other than that, the show isn't really about anything.

Don't get me wrong it's not like season 1 was high art, but insane family drama about superheroes, supervillains, cops and illegal clinics was something that they were working with. In season 2 the main plot just seems to be how convoluted they can make this conspiracy about drugs, a magic island and hypnotism. The action scenes aren't even that good. I'm really not sure why I'm still watching it.

I'm just glad I'm not an anomaly in the "show got worse without Ruby" department

If Rachel Skarsten left too I'd absolutely stop watching

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bold move having not-Kate in her first fight scene have a more dominant fight than Kate ever did

edit: Wish everyone would quit being so mean to Alice :smith:

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 3, 2021

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Season 3 in October

With Poison Ivy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/darkhorizons/status/1409531065237000193?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

howe_sam posted:

:rip: you were a weird and uneven show that was doomed from the moment you broke Ruby Rose.

Pillowpants posted:

The only take away I have from this show is that I’m probably going to follow Alice’s actress to what she does next.

:agreed: