Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
And Curtis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The Trivia section of that article linked says that it's implied that she's attracted to Kate, so they most definitely will.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt that they'll retool things in the back half now that they've seen what doesn't work

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Should've just used Injustice and not explain it at all.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Can't wait to hear a bunch of jokes next season to the tune of "Did you do something to your hair?"

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

pressedbunny posted:

Seeing a lot of hopeful buzz around Stephanie Beatriz taking over the cowl and my god have I never been happier to see a major role recast if that option is on the table.

It'd be perfect, she can just use the Diaz voice when she's in the suit and use her regular voice as Kate.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm actually really curious how this is gonna shake out

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Throw her in the magic recasting machine they have on Black Lightning.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah I don't know why anyone would be surprised that Day isn't coming back. Her exit was an obvious "Hey I'll go looking for Bruce and come back when DC execs say we can use actual Batman instead of just Hush and Dream Bruce."

Scott doesn't need to be a regular anymore either, so that's no surprise.

I'm guessing Alice will have some part in helping Ryan find her real mother, which the way they cut those last two scenes I almost want to believe that her mother is Poison Ivy.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Here's my bold and probably completely wrong prediction: Ryan's mom is Selina Kyle who had the child in secret so her father Bruce Wayne never knew about her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
RIP to that guy that probably thought he was eventually gonna get to be Batman after a couple episodes of playing Hush.