Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Vietnamwees posted:

I thought it was firmly established that Batwoman takes place on the same Earth as Flash & Arrow??

It is and it does. People telling you otherwise are morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Being mistaken doesn’t make you a moron. I was more referring to people on other forums who think it’s some huge conspiracy about batwoman being in a different earth.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah in Arrow when they were like "Oliver, this is big we need to get help". And he mentions Diggle and Canary. Yeah big help. Didn't even mention Barry.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

GigaPeon posted:

I'm really curious what he's going to look like if Kate can wear his suit with a half hour of alterations.

The guy should be a 6'5 brick poo poo house. Don't question it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm just waiting for a Robin or Nightwing to drop.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’ve seen Kevin but not an arrow verse model. And I read all the spoiler sites for this stuff.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Those fake masks piss me off here like they always did in Mission Impossible movies. Just a cheat to pretend to be someone else.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I figure Bruce is like Superman on Supergirl. Eventually he'll show up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It already started eh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

If Flash doesn't just kill off Ralph too, that'll be some good times.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Phylodox posted:

I mean, if they manage to make a clever storyline about this situation, then good on them. I’ll wait and see how they handle it before I make any kind of judgements.

What?! This is all about immediate judgements before seeing a god drat thing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Maybe she came back and filmed some poo poo and no one has said a drat word.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Unless she leaves at the end of the year too. New Batwoman every year.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And they all fit in the batsuit more or less OK except for the feet.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm down with that. Have her back broken and throw her rear end in a wheel chair like Barbara Gordon.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hope they recast her for half a season and then kill her off. None of it bothers me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I like this season more than the last two and none of this season has bothered me. I want to see where they go with it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ruby Rose open to returning to Batwoman

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/d...clusive-a183026

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Kate is gonna be like Barbara Gordon?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No, you see, she just lost both her legs. Totally different!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Few episodes? That’s like half a season of material.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Boo, no new episodes until June 6th.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Did not. And interesting.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

She was great in Legend of the Seeker.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's gonna be even weirder cause supposedly Batwomen is in Flash coming up

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm actually liking this poo poo more than last season and I think Alice is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Welp.

quote:

The CW has officially cancelled its DC Comics drama “Batwoman” after three seasons.

Showrunner Caroline Dries shared the news on social media today saying: “Just got the sad news that Batwoman will not be seeing [season four]. I am bummed, but full of gratitude. What an honor to make 51 episodes.”

The axing comes as the once-dominant Arrowverse on the network appears to be coming to an endpoint with “Arrow” ending in 2020, “Supergirl” and “Black Lightning” ending in 2021 and now “Batwoman” over.

That leaves three – both “The Flash” and “Superman and Lois” have scored renewals for next season with “Flash” highly expected to have its final run. The fate of “Legends of Tomorrow” remains in limbo but even if it does score a renewal it’ll likely be the last shout as well.