Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TBF they're right. Arizona is maybe one step above Brisk. Sugar water nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
the Goon line has been crossed when you start stocking gas station convenience bullshit in your own place but you don’t have kids

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Bobcats posted:

the Goon line has been crossed when you start stocking gas station convenience bullshit in your own place but you don’t have kids

i have kids AND i have standards. this poo poo is Grab And Go, Grip And Rip Refreshment.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if i wanted an arny pylmy at home i'd fuckin, make ice tea and lemonaide. jesus. JESUS PEOPLE.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'd love to have a gas station rack of different beef jerkies and packs of snack mix in my living room.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I'd love to have a gas station rack of different beef jerkies and packs of snack mix in my living room.

I want one of the little wooden cabin things that keep the gas station dust off of the landjaegers, full of landjaegers.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

the outlet store near me had like 100 cases of 10 of these. i bought so many theyre good. they were premixed bottles though

snergle fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Oct 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
BULL

poo poo!