Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I hope they keep making progressively worse decisions on every show - that's the only entertainment value they have left

In seven days we went from Rusev Cuck, to the burial of Kofi Kingston, to...this! I can't wait to see how they top themselves tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Seth is beyond ruined, lol

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

oh yeah thats that vince good poo poo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem should've put a red filter over the OP

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
like i'm with everyone else, the DQ is just absolutely baffling. hell, if you really want a gently caress finish why not just have the fiend disappear from under all the poo poo?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Intruder posted:

Imagine booking a guy to kick out of like 30 finishers and then he doesn't win anyway

but enough about Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Intruder posted:

Imagine booking a guy to kick out of like 30 finishers and then he doesn't win anyway

who benefits

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/saffronromiet/status/1181032708106899456?s=21

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

That match was so bad I can't believe it wasn't in Saudi Arabia

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Davros1 posted:

"It's Hell ... IN A CELL!"
"No wait, that's too much Hell!"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

double post somehow

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Rhonne posted:

In seven days we went from Rusev Cuck, to the burial of Kofi Kingston, to...this! I can't wait to see how they top themselves tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1181002375311454208?s=20

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

the utter contempt WWE has for their audience good lord

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Vince: That loving idiot Khan, no one cares about clean finishes in 2019- why are you throwing garbage?!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
I honestly never thought I'd see a cage match as poorly thought out as the TERRORDOME but here we are

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Does Vince own AEW stock?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Dango Bango posted:

X-PAC's reaction to Seth/Bray:

https://twitter.com/DaveMuscarella/status/1181034013089247232

Sean really cares and is/was thinking about joining AEW.

EDIT https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1181038184626450433

rovert fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 7, 2019

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Beautiful.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Chiming in to say that they should've just put the title on the Fiend and have him effectively be a special attraction on Raw in place of the sporadic Brock appearances. That might even have made for interesting storylines of people being afraid to challenge for the title against a monster. Oh well, instead they went with one of the worst matches in recent memory.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

gently caress you

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

How did the watch along react to their coworker getting murdered?

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

aren't they giving that Tyson furry guy a live mic tomorrow? lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

What's funny is I 100% sure Bray was gonna lose, because that is what he does. And I was ready to be livid about it.

Then... that happened. Now I don't know what to be.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

rovert posted:

Sean really cares and is/was thinking about joining AEW.

BAH GAWD THAT'S ROVERT'S MUSIC

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How does Bray recover from this? Is it even possible?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is it possible that the fiend is going to Smackdown and they want to save him winning a title for TV i.e. the real moneymaker (outside of Mohammad bin Salman ofc)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

iamsosmrt posted:

Chiming in to say that they should've just put the title on the Fiend and have him effectively be a special attraction on Raw in place of the sporadic Brock appearances. That might even have made for interesting storylines of people being afraid to challenge for the title against a monster. Oh well, instead they went with one of the worst matches in recent memory.

especially since it is october, the spooky month, and would have allowed them to do october themed stuff all month and maybe even turn it into a thing, like, isn't it breast cancer awareness month too

Yes yes susan koman bad, but the WWE loves working with them, and it'd be super easy for weird top heel-face bray to have all sorts of pink themed stuff everywhere for the charity

They're literally looking at money on the table, going no thank you, and sweeping it to the floor because vince

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

He'll cut another weird promo that's not in the WWE standard style and people will trip over themselves to say how this time it'll be different just like this time.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

explosivo posted:

Is it possible that the fiend is going to Smackdown and they want to save him winning a title for TV i.e. the real moneymaker (outside of Mohammad bin Salman ofc)

It seems optimistic to think there's much of a thought out plan for him at this point.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

He's got to reinvent himself.
Again.

(the real answer is that nothing matters in the WWF and they will place him wherever the dead goat says should be his push)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Just read what happened to Seth vs Bray, holy poo poo did they just absolutely poo poo the bed on this. A DQ finish in a Hell in the Cell match. AEW chants indeed. :laffo:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They aired it!

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1181037753519267840

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1160690867235184642

rovert fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 7, 2019

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/NakedGambling/status/1181031265547571202?s=19

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

TV Zombie posted:

Why would you ever WANT to see him recover or get another title match again besides the perverse pleasure of seeing how bad it would be?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

karmicknight posted:

He's got to reinvent himself.
Again.

(the real answer is that nothing matters in the WWF and they will place him wherever the dead goat says should be his push)

wwe is just a midsommar spinoff

vince gonna jump off the cage next raw

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Tato posted:

Why would you ever WANT to see him recover or get another title match again besides the perverse pleasure of seeing how bad it would be?

I think that he's done so well, character-wise in getting these crazy characters over but the booking of his matches are terrible and probably not his fault.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tato posted:

Beating Dean Ambrose with a hologram.

i just want to make note that he didn't beat Dean Ambrose with a hologram, because the match where he attacked Dean Ambrose with a hologram was in fact a hell in a cell match between Ambrose and Rollins that was supposed to be the blowoff to their blood feud resulting from the fallout of the Shield breakup. instead there was no blowoff and Ambrose was shuffled into a feud with Wyatt for no reason

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Gumball Gumption posted:

How did the watch along react to their coworker getting murdered?

X-Pac was not happy with the ending... Because of the DQ, not the murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOov_WJrFk8&t=11666s

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dias posted:

wwe is just a midsommar spinoff

vince gonna jump off the cage next raw

Into a bottomless pit or grave one could only hope. I wonder how much of this was Heyman and the other Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tato posted:

because THIS time is going to be the time that all the potential actually has a good payoff, unlike every other time they've stopped letting bray do his own thing and started to ruin it with vincebrain booking