Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

a stoplight

Someone with some real problems that's who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Some crazy Satanist guy just going to town on sacrificing a goat: "I just like to give the pedestrians a little extra room"

vanisher

"One car length between us per ten miles per hour!" - says a guy who doesn't even like pie

Escape From Noise

It's me. I'm the guy in da OP.

alnilam

[Screaming and gesturing wildly at the car that stopped for me as i approached the crosswalk] Come on buddy, you're holding up traffic!! [there's nobody behind them] get moving you sick gently caress, you're making people late!!! [I pull out an airhorn and lay on it]

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

[Screaming and gesturing wildly at the car that stopped for me as i approached the crosswalk] Come on buddy, you're holding up traffic!! [there's nobody behind them] get moving you sick gently caress, you're making people late!!! [I pull out an airhorn and lay on it]

vanisher

red light cameras but instead they take pictures of people that don't pull their car close enough to the line

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

apparently white people do this thing where we increase speed by 1.5x when the crosswalk light comes on and black twitter really appreciates it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmm, yellow light BETTER TURN INTO THE WORST HUMAN EVER

Macnult

i am constantly aware of any and all cyclists including the one's who aren't even there

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Stop well before the line. Hit the gas early. Blast into the intersection at full speed just after the light turns green. You have become the Overman. Crave nothing more fervently than the return to this intersection innumerable times more.

vanisher

mountaincat posted:

Stop well before the line. Hit the gas early. Blast into the intersection at full speed just after the light turns green. You have become the Overman. Crave nothing more fervently than the return to this intersection innumerable times more.

getting a jump hmm you'd have to time it perfectly

vanisher

I hope this diagram helps

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my car slows to a ludicrously slow speed, one (1) mph, when I'm 100 feet away from the light, like a tortoise my vehicle lumbers towards the stop line but comes to a stop ~15ft away. I look into my rear view mirror and laugh, "yeah i'm into some really sick hosed up poo poo!"

google THIS

vanisher posted:

I hope this diagram helps

I will do my best to avoid the Ethiopian zone.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

The real Big Dick Power Move is to put on ODB's Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version, crank that poo poo, drive purposefully into the middle of the intersection, stop, and just start fuckin' FLEXIN' on those fools.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Oct 8, 2019

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Heather Papps posted:

hmm, yellow light BETTER TURN INTO THE WORST HUMAN EVER

Should make it an orange light

Heather Papps

hello friend

does anyone else here use your indicator lights? cause like, no one on the road seems tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it really grinds my gears you know. car metaphor.

death sext

i had a hand transplant from a serial killer and now it has a mind of it's own using my turn signal when im turning into my driveway.

even when no one else is around because I live on a quiet cul-de-sac :eek:

Escape From Noise

I love no longer owning a car and getting everywhere by train, bus, and bike.

pixaal

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I love no longer owning a car and getting everywhere by train, bus, and bike.

I wish this were feasible, driving is the most wretched thing ever invented. I swear hell is just a giant traffic jam

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

I wish this were feasible, driving is the most wretched thing ever invented. I swear hell is just a giant traffic jam

Here's something more sick and twisted - for a great many people it's more feasible than they would care to admit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Definitely. Living somewhere with excellent public transit is awesome. I don't miss driving, dealing with insurance, and worrying about parking at all.

pixaal

alnilam posted:

Here's something more sick and twisted - for a great many people it's more feasible than they would care to admit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Closest train stop to where I live is a 10 minute drive, closest bus stop to work is a 20 minute walk after waiting for the 20 minutes for the bus. To make all of this I also get at each place early because none of the times line up at all. It turns into a 3 hour commute each way so 6 hours of public transit instead of 2 hours in the car. Add into this the fact that it snows and it's completely impossible to do during the winter.

Let's not forget the pricing on all of this that makes it cost as much as rent to preform this commute every day.

sig by owlhawk911

death sext

helicopter parents warning their children about ghoulish drivers who circle the parking lot looking for a spot closest to the grocery store

alnilam

*radioing in to HQ* derail successfully initiated

ty manifisto

death sext

The urban legend of Stopsey, the ghost car that lurks four-way stops and traps innocent drivers in an endless nightmare of "no you go ahead"

death sext

Some say you can still hear the polite handwaves...

alnilam

death sext posted:

lol :spooky:

ty manifisto

death sext

and when she arrived home, she found a bloody trucknutz embedded in her car door

Heather Papps

hello friend

im a big fan of a thumbs up and shaking my head at bad drivers...

a week or so ago i was driving the speed limit cause i can't afford more tickets and my truck is old and this dude was so pissed at me and we stopped at a light and i noticed all the cop cars and i yelled "saved you a speeding ticket, buddy!" and he followed me for like 10 minutes but i think when he saw me he decided he didn't want to fight? i don't know.

it was so weird.

cda

by Hand Knit

death sext posted:

The urban legend of Stopsey, the ghost car that lurks four-way stops and traps innocent drivers in an endless nightmare of "no you go ahead"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

death sext posted:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
painting the entire street white so i've always pulled up to the line

----------------

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Crank up the stereo and open the windows. Your music is good. Others will enjoy it too.

Now turn off the car in the middle of a song. This isn't Q Nightclub. This is the Safeway parking lot.

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

painting the entire street white so i've always pulled up to the line

Ancient technique... But powerful

Korean Boomhauer

death sext posted:

i had a hand transplant from a serial killer and now it has a mind of it's own using my turn signal when im turning into my driveway.

even when no one else is around because I live on a quiet cul-de-sac :eek:

i was told property values go down if u dont do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

You should probably just lay on the horn, OP. Just lay on it hard. Forever. Until you die.