Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Mammal Sauce posted:

I was arrested one night for a 110 in a 30 and the police were very friendly and fulfilled my request of a rollback truck for my Triumph and were sure to take good care of it. When I bailed myself out the next day, it was still in immaculate condition and drove off $150 poorer.

Other people I know have had them thrown on the back of an old school tow truck and are tossed around like a pendulum beating the poo poo out of it on the way to impound.

Hope you lost your license, bootlicker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Mozi posted:

q: what do they call the animal who is always parking in illegal places?

a: the three-towed sloth

Mozi posted:

q: what headline did the newspapers run after a man went on a killing spree after his car was towed three times in one day?

a: "One Tow Over the Line"

:laugh:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mammal Sauce posted:

I was arrested one night for a 110 in a 30 and the police were very friendly and fulfilled my request of a rollback truck for my Triumph and were sure to take good care of it. When I bailed myself out the next day, it was still in immaculate condition and drove off $150 poorer.

Other people I know have had them thrown on the back of an old school tow truck and are tossed around like a pendulum beating the poo poo out of it on the way to impound.

I wish they would have crushed your stupid bike idiot

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
My apartment complex decided to touch up the parking lot paint while I was out of town. I couldn't move my car (they also gave less than 24 hour notice) so they moved it to a handicap spot one lot over. The next day they towed it for being illegally parked. They didn't tell me, and the towing company misplaced my file, so I spent almost a whole day thinking it was stolen.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
And yes, I paid good money for a parking tag. The apartment complex had my car on record.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Did you get reimbursed for the tow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Camel towed

We'll make a vag joke on the side of our truck :)