Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Burt Sexual posted:

Well it’s garbage and a grammatical horror show in the title
I’ll address your concerns before the bad knock off thread is gassed

* where the gently caress is my car? It’s gone! Who do I call, the police?
* police issue fine and tell you to pay to get your car out of impound ($250)
* lose half day pay trying to get dumbasses at wrecker company to get your drat car out
* unable to do poo poo all until all previous steps completed

Don't forget the additional fun of:

*Towing company flattened your tire/bent your rim/tore your entire exhaust system off in impounding your car - not their problem, legally speaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Smythe posted:

when i was a lad my car got towed while i was on a date. rip. that was before lyft so i had to call a cab as at that time it was illegal to wave down cabs in los angeles or something. da gently caress. was a real bad time. getting towed sucks

In college they decided that 'parked in front of my house in the parking lot' meant my car was abandoned and both towed it and called my Dad to report they found it abandoned. Had to pay 300 bucks to get it back and replace the tire the fucks flattened by dragging it onto a flatbed with the parking brake on.