Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Quotey posted:

Possible it’ll be something to do with the empty. Hope not.

it's 100% going to be this. it's the theme of the title sequence this season, it's still awake, and they'll never leave castiel dead. my guess is chuck summons it somehow, cause he's petty, and still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I'm hoping it's all of these theories, but with the dandy winchesters while real sam and dean died of alcohol poisoning in the bunker right after this last episode.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

that ending was just as good, just as sappy, and just as ridiculous as the last 15 years is this show.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

i am amazed they didn't pull out a spin-off from this show on 15 years.... it's not like it didn't have deep lore, or interesting side characters. i know they tried with that stupid chicago ghost dad one, but why never rufus and bobby hour of old man antics? or jody and the girls like gilmore girls and ghouls
i guess they had ghost facers webseries, i think, but come on.

killer crane fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 21, 2020

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

this is the best

https://www.maynardsfineart.com/auction-lot/cast-iron-pan-with-embeded-face-made-of-plastic-p_B054A24A27

i don't remember what episode, or who that is, but i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

every season ends with a memory wipe.

I'd much rather watch young(er) Bobby and Rufus ghostbust for 10 seasons.