Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I absolutely never cared about this show, but as a woman on the internet, it has dogged me since... god, highschool? Anyway, props to you all for sticking with it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't want to be mean or anything, but Tumblr has informed me that the car gets to go to heaven in the angel guy doesn't?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Carry On, My Wayward Son (stitched overalls cover)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is actually, the greatest time, of all time, to check out tumblr by the way. thanksgivings to you and your show.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I have no idea what's going on but there are some absolutely off the chains conspiracy theories and apparently the smoking gun is in the latin american dub. I appreciate your show, but really mostly for this part.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hbomber guy did a video about the "secret johnlock episode" and if I had my druthers he would also do a similar video for this

and even after all... whatever that is!, something?? happened with the Spanish dub???

imagine reading this while only having a cursory knowledge of what your show is about (except that the monsters apparently are all just normal looking dudes??). it's great. again thanks for your teenage show, my tumblr dashboard has been... incredible

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sirotan posted:

#DestielGate is QAnon for Supernatural fans

it is but it was SO loving funny to watch if you weren't into the show

e: especially because it broke right as people were also stress-refreshing and doomscrolling election updates

Pick fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
someone is claiming to have supernatural script leaks

your show's ARG is fantastic