Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I would wear the same clothes every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
If so this episode is really stupid how do I change the channel?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Anime isn't a cartoon, OP.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*checks show fanbase wiki to see when I die*

"Died at 83 after a long and unfulfilling life."

:smith:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Resting Lich Face posted:

*checks show fanbase wiki to see when I die*

"Died at 83 after a long and unfulfilling life."

:smith:
*smacks you directly in the face*

jesus christ OP

:coal:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
omg yes! ever since i tried to blow my brains out after my duck girlfriend dumped me and a BANG! sign came out my other ear.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

omg yes! ever since i tried to blow my brains out after my duck girlfriend dumped me and a BANG! sign came out my other ear.

I'm recognizing that you've been living up to your avatar since '13 and I have to respect it

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Yes, ever since a Disney Villain got elected president.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm going to break kayfabe just once to say that Canada has 20% of the world's fresh water, and when your country eventually invades mine, I hope you'll remember me fondly-- your pal, sweet thursday

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Are we talkin pre-simpsons cartoons where nobody wore pants or the post Simpson world where cartoons wear pants and aren’t steeped in animistic themes? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Oct 9, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Snorks: no pants
Smurfs: no pants
He man: thongs and cloaks
Winnie the poop: no pants, no shirts on some characters

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

My cartoon's written by Larry David and rated R. It's the loving worst.

But also hilarious.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Yes OP, and I think it's one of those weird sexy cartoons from japan

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

sweet thursday posted:

I would wear the same clothes every day.

Right, but what thing would you do differently?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wait is the white part on the smurfs their skin or is the blue part the skin? I don’t even know what part the spandex is supposed to be. Are they shirtless with white spandex or pantless with blue spandex? :crossarms:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

after being struck on the head by a falling anvil my body turns into an accordion that bounces and plays chords while I walk

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wait is the white part on the smurfs their skin or is the blue part the skin? I don’t even know what part the spandex is supposed to be. Are they shirtless with white spandex or pantless with blue spandex? :crossarms:

logically the blue bits are their skin and the white parts are clothing of some sort; otherwise Smurfette’s whole outfit/physiology wouldn’t make a lick of sense

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the gi joe "villains" are straight up awesome and i would enlist with them day 1

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

gary oldmans diary posted:

the gi joe "villains" are straight up awesome and i would enlist with them day 1

Can you teach me how to be evil?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Can you teach me how to be evil?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAdK_b5vZo

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Yes, that's right, that's what's up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gi joe seriously lied about how cool being in the military is. I don't even get an exploding bow an arrow? gently caress that poo poo!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Rambo brought me to believe that those came standard issue

omg, the new movie was tits! I had such a great time at the movie theater

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hm...I live in Japan, my hair is pink, and people remember my name because of a One Piece character. In conclusion! I'm not sure.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

So, you imagine your character being more anime style?

I see my character being more like Spanelli from Recess

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
its like ghost in the shell but with worse art

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

What's one of your adventures?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dated a hot bartender who was in nursing school. and we had sex
thats where i like to think the show ended

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well turns out this show is nonfiction

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

That's a good ending.

In my show, my character has deadlines for freelance things, stuff goes awry, hilarity ensues when trying to fix it, it works out at the end and then I learn a lesson.

Intro Music would be Happy House by Siouxsie Sioux, I think my little brother would be a recurring character. I also imagine my character having a secret love shrine like Helga from FootballHead

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hate the muppets bcuz of the Pig girl, she was disgusting, i hate her with my life, she doesnot leave the lizard alone

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

immortalyawn posted:

I hate the muppets bcuz of the Pig girl, she was disgusting, i hate her with my life, she doesnot leave the lizard alone

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
My cartoon is a depressing farce where the main character is always the butt of the joke and it keeps getting renewed for more seasons even though no one likes it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Anime.... Is real?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This show is a lot like King of the Hill. So many good in jokes. So rewarchable and thank god because it repeats after it's done I've seen this 37 times and still find new things to laugh about.

My death gets me every time what a dumb way to die so drat funny. Oh well, at least the cool post apocalypse part is going to start soon.

Is this your first time watching OP?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm sickle sick!

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
no, but it would explain why i have to hear someone get accused of being a "gigglepuss" three to five times a day and why at the end of every conversation everyone else looks away and flatly declares "friendship is magic" to no one in particular

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Cockler posted:

no, but it would explain why i have to hear someone get accused of being a "gigglepuss" three to five times a day and why at the end of every conversation everyone else looks away and flatly declares "friendship is magic" to no one in particular

What kind of loving hell scape do you live in?

No one loving talks like that

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wow, major gigglepuss over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High