Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This show still has good matches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Love how vicious Gulak is with his offense

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bumping on the crew guys is a good idea.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man what a turnaround for Lio Rush

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah I figured Lio was done for.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yay Tegan will be back next week! :3:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rhea just ragdolling Aliyah :stare:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BREEZE DAN GO!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol that Breezango entrance

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man you name a finisher The Memory Remains????

Lol what a poo poo song from a crap Metallica album.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Forgotten Sons suck but Keith Lee rules.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jiro posted:

Man you name a finisher The Memory Remains????

Lol what a poo poo song from a crap Metallica album.

I only name my finishers after songs from their best album, St Anger.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna catch this episode on west coast time. is it good so far?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's been pretty decent, good NXT.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kyle's jacket is great :swoon:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dream promos are so so good. And Naked Roddy. :fap:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
What the hell?! That photo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yay Dakota!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im gonna catch this episode on west coast time. is it good so far?

Awesome

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Neither should really be losing here?

Edit: RIP

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a fun match but yeah, I don't think Dakota should have lost right after coming back

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

That was a fun match but yeah, I don't think Dakota should have lost right after coming back

To be honest I think Dakota is likely being relegated to a tag team with Tegan. I don't see her being a top woman any time soon. It seems like the top women will be Shayna, Rhea, Bianca, and Io.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

To be honest I think Dakota is likely being relegated to a tag team with Tegan. I don't see her being a top woman any time soon. It seems like the top women will be Shayna, Rhea, Bianca, and Io.

Yeah, probably. At least they'll be fun together! They both have a ton of potential by themselves though too.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a solid main event.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Why is today's episode in 60fps? It looks so weird. Nothing wrong with it, just not used to seeing wrestling presented like this.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1182120003748929536?s=20 Glad TDE was able to gif this spot

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
One page

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

The Cruiserweight title match was good, and that main was spectaular.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Tato posted:

One page

AE DUB AE DUB

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

caught this show and was pretty whelmed by it. Gulak/Rush was fun, but felt like it never got to the next gear, same with Roddy/Scott. Dakota Kai losing her 2nd match back after doing a couple things to hype up a big return was kinda lame, even if she is to be regulated to the tag team division, which who honestly knows if WWE really even cares enough about it. Other than Candice, they could use another solid babyface, which could be Tegan and that'd rule, but oh well. Digging the post-match promos though, those are fun. KUSHIDA vs. WALTER was a ton of fun and if 205 Live is dead, they way they presented KUSHIDA was pretty awesome and shows he can stand with the non-cruiserweight guys, which i guess most of the NXT roster could fit into anyways.

And even though the matches have been great so far, i hope they slow down on the title matches a bit.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Not a ton to complain about here, I watched it and liked most of it. This week was an easy sell for me with the Walter/Kushida main but I'm actually pretty curious about next week too even though I have no idea who either of those dudes in the main are but Keith Lee seems cool.

Rick fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 10, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Good show, pretty good wrestling. The crowd being so small REALLY stands out now though, and it would be one thing if they embraced that and made better use of it but it feels like they're still trying to make it look like a big house. I'd say it is unfair of me to compare it to the bonkers crowds over at AEW, but WWE were the ones who chose to put this show up against AEW so on their own head be it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Lee and Dijakovic are gonna end up a tag team arent they

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Seams posted:

Lee and Dijakovic are gonna end up a tag team arent they

They've tagged before, I was at a six man with them on the same side. 2 big lads throwing little lads around is something I like.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Good show, pretty good wrestling. The crowd being so small REALLY stands out now though, and it would be one thing if they embraced that and made better use of it but it feels like they're still trying to make it look like a big house. I'd say it is unfair of me to compare it to the bonkers crowds over at AEW, but WWE were the ones who chose to put this show up against AEW so on their own head be it.

AEW chose to go up against the smallest show, dude. NXT has been on Wednesdays for ages.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
They sort of had limited choice on TNT: Tuesday would mean NBA pre-emotions for a lot of the year, Friday and Saturday suck as TV nights (and Smackdown is on Friday) and Khan doesn’t want to run against the NFL which kills Monday’s. Also if you think that NXT wouldn’t have moved to go against them I think that you’re being a little silly - there was no talk about NXT on TV until after AEW became a thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Of course they would have, but "WWE were the ones who chose to put this show up against AEW" isn't true.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yes it is

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Of course they would have, but "WWE were the ones who chose to put this show up against AEW" isn't true.

lol okay dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Aphrodite posted:

The decision to go on Wednesdays was made by Warner Media; after which WWE started pushing heavily to get NXT on television. No matter who you blame: AEW dont seem to be involved.