Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

how do i get out of vr? help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

It's if it was manufactured before Jan 4th, doesn't matter when you bought it

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I know it’ll be mostly used for sex wieners but the next vrchat upgrade seems really cool

https://youtu.be/BZWZqKLjJTY

i dont know whats going on here but that bassline is very sick

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Hadlock posted:

What would be the gimmick mechanic be

desert power

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Hyperlynx posted:

Hm. Maybe something to do with poems about poems?

very cute

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

whats a ghostbusters?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

i really like bonelab but i also hate it

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

akadajet posted:

The Carmack presentation was good and lol at the end when they told him to wrap it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouq5yyzSiAw&t=393s

It would have been funny if they yanked him out of the shot with hook like they do in cartoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

ScreenDoorThrillr posted:

Does anyone else literally never get motion sickness? I can also read in the cabin of a pitching yacht

I've never been on a yacht, but I've played pavlov vr and I could walk around freely on day 1 with no issues. Never had any issues since either.

Clearly my brain is amazing