Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I was gifted an Oculus for my birthday (the 18th), went bonkers buying games and didn’t consider there may be an Xmas sale dammit.

I see people receive random discount vouchers and credit on their accounts, does anyone know anything about this? From the FB group I joined it seems to be quite random.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Turin Turambar posted:

See if you can refund them (I think the typical 'if you played less than 2 hours' rule apply), and then buy them again.

A good idea, but unfortunately I’m on holiday so I’d well and truely gone over the limit in the last week.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Anyone have an opinion on “Arizona sunshine”?

I doubt I’ll use the multiplayer aspect and I’m really enjoying Saints & Sinners.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I've brought drunken barfight which is basic but pretty fun, it's also on sale.

How are you guys dealing with the controller batteries? Rechargeables?

Probably very old news to you lot but I got the elite strap with extra battery and can highly recommend.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How do you all feel about Beat Saber? I’ve played the demo and it’s quite fun, but does it get any more complex?

Also, when I cast to my TV the graphics are terrible and quite jerky, is there a way to make it look nicer? I’m using a chrome cast.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’m only using a quest, no PC at all, I assume that cuts me out of modding?

I’m shamefully tech illiterate.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’m trying to choose between BS and SR at the moment, I only know BS at all though. I use pistol whip on hard mode as a warm up for other things and really enjoy that.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Thanks for this link, I’ll give it a crack.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

This is a fun game, as a native can I use the personalised music option if I buy the full game?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
In this here Vader Immortal game, does the dojo ever let you fight a bunch of characters? Or is it all droids, probes and stormtroopers?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Okdoky,

I’ve played the hell out of saints and sinners and it was cracking good! Is there anything else people who liked it also enjoy? It was my first “real” game in VR. My other games are pistol whip, thrill of the fight, synth riders.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I beat it on hard for the first time today, I’m all sweaty. Also not wearing pants.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Hi,

Anyone have any good suggestions before I resort to google? My left hand controller is suddenly not working. It went dead due to batteries a couple of days ago, I’ve just replaced them both but it’s not working at all. Right seems fine. I’ve tried another battery to no avail.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Wheezle posted:

Assuming this is a Quest 2, did you get a different brand/type of battery to before? For one of mine, the positive terminal can be just a hair too short for some brands of battery. The solution was to put a tiny square of aluminium foil into the slot where the positive terminal fits which allows the connection to work.

I am, unfortunately, not joking.

Hi,

They are the same brand, had no luck so hit oculus up for a replacement. Apparently it will be posted in 3–5 working days after they receive the dead one from me. Regrettably I live in a strange distant foreign country so I guess I’m stuck with only pistol whip for about a month. Thanks for the advise though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Game question:

If I import my saints and sinners 1 save into part two, does it effect the plot at all?