Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is the elite strap for the quest 2 pretty good? i have some knockoff amazon one that is OK but the elite strap looks like it may be more comfy, and has the battery pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh the kiwi one looks nice. i usually dont VR more than an hour anyways if im up moving around so that'll work, and at the Pc i can just tether it so thats fine. thanks for the reccomendation!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

whats a good game to try and get my VR sealegs? I tried pavlov but holy god the joystick movement really made me wanna hurl after about 45 mins.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

dunno what it was but skyrim VR looked like complete rear end when i tried it out. like alyx looks amazing graphically, and even wabbajack modded skyrim VR was grainy as hell and just looked real bad.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Godi got my kiwi strap yesterday and it is so drat comfy compared to my old one I got off Amazon. Like Holy Moly it's great.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I get better picture and performance playing stuff over VD for some reason, airlink always seems to lag and drop the bitrate a ton

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

whenver i play skyrim VR, whether it be airlink or VD, i get compression artifacts which makes things look pretty bad. i need to figure it out but i probably need to get a dedicated access point for my quest

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

skyrim vr has looked like poo poo to me in every pack ive tried, dunno what it is.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ive played a couple hours and its jank but kinda fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

im having some real stupid fun in Zenith. the gameplay is okay, but man the social interactions is whats really doing it for me. ive been dying laughing.