Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I have a Quest, a VR ready computer and the correct kind of USB cable to connect the two. What software do I need to download to actually get going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Am I just not scouring the levels enough or is Half Life: Alyx just really stingy on the upgrade stuff? Like more than once I've gotten to an upgrade station and not had enough to do anything.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think a big difference is that it doesn't seem like enemies ever drop shotgun shells but they do pistol clips.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of annoyed with the Oculus store where they gave me a $10 credit (yay) but even if I chose something under $10 they still charge me tax on it, (boo.)