Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
I was wondering if this would finally be the adaptation of Moore's work that he doesn't hate but I guess he proactively asked Lindelof to leave his name out of the credits and promo material so good luck with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Lindelof definitely enjoys getting to play around in worn-in alternate universes where a hosed up thing happened. Excited to see where this one goes.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Cash Monet posted:

I'm wondering if "white supremacist" is going to have a different meaning here. Something like the squid attack caused some kind of change or perceived change and that's what this whole thing is about. The kid mentioned "Redfordations" (love it) which could mean just reparations for slavery or maybe something else? We'll see.

The 7th Calvary re-writing Rorshach's journal to include mentions of "race traitors" made it pretty clear what their intent is.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Why don't they all know who Laurie is already?

E: lol Trillionaire lady is staffing her company with clones of herself.

hcreight fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 11, 2019

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Fartington Butts posted:

I just wanna see more Delmar/Glassface or whatever his name is.

The sneak peek made it look like he'd be the focus of next week's episode.