Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Xealot posted:

Yeah, I don’t want to do that. A decade ago, I also had a sort of Marxist arrogance where I believed all race issues are actually just class issues, but if the last few years have taught me anything, it’s that racism exists apart from classism...there are very valid reasons black Americans may not trust white progressives.

On the one hand, no war but class war. But let's win the race war right loving now. It has to happen first; our black brothers and sisters need the help, they deserve the help, they need it now, and that will break the divide and conquer strategy being played by the capitalist class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU