Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The only issue I have with the space squid is that in a world where the only actual irregular thing is Dr. Manhattan it does kind of drop “oh yeah human psychics exist” in at the end out of nowhere. Otherwise it’s a much much better ending than the film’s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/bown/status/1185969998566703104?s=21

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ghosthotel posted:

How much I like this show will be directly related to how quickly it establishes that all cops are bastards

Does Regina King besting the blood and piss out of someone she kidnapped based on nothing more than intuition not count

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
“Her hunch turned out to be correct” is not the same as “she turned out to be 100% right and justified”

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Le Saboteur posted:

This is a spoiler for episodes that aren't out yet: Because its been confirmed by reviewers that watched the first six episodes.

Has it actually, though? I don’t think any critic would do that. It makes sense as a theory anyways.

Just checking in, nobody’s still gonna try and claim this show is pro-cop after that episode, right?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I only just got round to reading the first two weeks of Peteypedia stuff in detail and drat there’s some great info in here

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This episode was amazing and the Peteypedia entries this week live up to it

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I guess this thread still hasn’t learned to ignore Sleeveless yet

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just thought I would pop in here and remind any new viewers about the Peteypedia: https://www.hbo.com/peteypedia

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pirate Jenny and Red Scare spinoff when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, he only knew of the flyer because his dad wrote the “look over this boy” message on it. I imagine he probably read it many times, though.

Rewatching this show and it’s still so fuckin great