Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Feels warning! Today Steam is honoring National Coming Out Day by featuring games about young "lesbians" depicted fetishistically by men, and also indie games where you read a lot of text. You knoiw what that means, Post your hauls! And recommend any indie gems that may go missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDsFFQ4pMA

Wow looks like a really good game lol. Normally 13 US Dollars, now on sale for a mere $2.50!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1028950/Transhaping/

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dominique Pamplemousse in “It’s All Over Once The Fat Lady Sings!” is a unique and offbeat stop motion animated detective adventure game about gender and the economy. Also, all the characters frequently burst into song.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There's a hardcore hentai rape game on the rpg section (I'm gonna go and say it to save time: yes I played it)

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Save 50% on A Wild Catgirl Appears! on Steam!A Wild Catgirl Appears is a short romance visual novel featuring multiple routes, different girls to date and of course, catgirls! You follow the story of Ami, a loner at high school, as she joins the school's coding club and sets about making her first video game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. Ernestine Eckstein was an African-American woman who helped steer the United States Lesbian and Gay rights movement during the 1960s. A story of love and lingerie as you are thrust into the role as manager of the shop 'Negligee' alongside three beautiful women. Eckstein believed that there should be a concentration on, “the discrimination by the government in employment and military service, the laws used against homosexuals,” and, “the rejection by the churches." 9mm Kinetic Action From Cosmillica comes a yuri Tarantinoesque comedy about sex, drugs, and revenge. Follow Jessica L. Huster as she returns home to the crime-ridden streets of America. One little favor for a friend brings the pride of the Huster family charging into the crossfire with guns blazing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Young and pretty nymph Pumpkin fell in love with her mistress. Unfortunately it's one-sided love and that is why desperate Pumpkin decides to use charm magic on her. The heroine will take on adventure through a magical forest inhabited by talking animals, magical creatures in search for the ingredients for a magic love potion. The story is filled with humor, nice art, and a share of ecchi stuff and also features multiple endings. In 2018, advocates tracked at least 26 deaths of transgender people in the U.S. due to fatal violence, the majority of whom were Black transgender women.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Agent Lovesdick is a Stealth Action Game about Lovesdick, an rear end Checker. His mission is simple: find out if in the biggest guild of the city men are having sex among them. Will he be capable of completing this mission even though spying on people having sex turns him on?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. Ernestine Eckstein was an African-American woman who helped steer the United States Lesbian and Gay rights movement during the 1960s. A story of love and lingerie as you are thrust into the role as manager of the shop 'Negligee' alongside three beautiful women. Eckstein believed that there should be a concentration on, “the discrimination by the government in employment and military service, the laws used against homosexuals,” and, “the rejection by the churches." 9mm Kinetic Action From Cosmillica comes a yuri Tarantinoesque comedy about sex, drugs, and revenge. Follow Jessica L. Huster as she returns home to the crime-ridden streets of America. One little favor for a friend brings the pride of the Huster family charging into the crossfire with guns blazing.

Talk to Transformer is getting really advanced lately.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to get life is strange finally. thank you steam lgbtq+ sale

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

trying to jack off posted:

Ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

It’s really good. So is Before the Storm if that’s on sale too

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://twitter.com/ArcadeSpiritsVN/status/1182726311107796992?s=20
https://twitter.com/ArcadeSpiritsVN/status/1182728486978498562?s=20

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Agent Lovesdick is a Stealth Action Game about Lovesdick, an rear end Checker. His mission is simple: find out if in the biggest guild of the city men are having sex among them. Will he be capable of completing this mission even though spying on people having sex turns him on?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I hope that my children will live in a world where LGBTQ+ people are free to make games that aren't 'visual novels'. Sadly, especially in the time of Trump, it seems very far off.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fully support LGBTQ+ rights but nothing on my wishlist is on sale OP.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Although there a lot of toxic japanese games during the "girls in gaming" sale I urge everyone to check out sonys last of us sale as well as bioshock 3 on your favorite platform to see how excellent femalenl characters in gaming can be

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

dream daddy -69%

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Say what you will about all this but Gone Home is fairly epic in my opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it's one of the sales but if it is for like 5 bucks, it's a chill romp.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Say what you will about all this but Gone Home is fairly epic in my opinion.

:hai:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i sexually identify as knuc as well.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Finally, sexuality and computer games have combined.... and I aint talking about Ms Pac Man, neither!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skylark posted:

Save 50% on A Wild Catgirl Appears! on Steam!A Wild Catgirl Appears is a short romance visual novel featuring multiple routes, different girls to date and of course, catgirls! You follow the story of Ami, a loner at high school, as she joins the school's coding club and sets about making her first video game.

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
mom and dad barely able to contain their excitement when i ask them if they have a few minutes to talk. they know it's national coming out day and they've suspected for years. before i can even open my mouth they're already telling me how much they love and support me. the conversation ends with my mother crying inconsolably and my dad storming off to the garage after i tell them that I sexually identify as someone who wants to gently caress the cast of Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
see if you can name all the characters! i spot trump and putin on the bad guy side :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

mom and dad barely able to contain their excitement when i ask them if they have a few minutes to talk. they know it's national coming out day and they've suspected for years. before i can even open my mouth they're already telling me how much they love and support me. the conversation ends with my mother crying inconsolably and my dad storming off to the garage after i tell them that I sexually identify as someone who wants to gently caress the cast of Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers

Bahaha. I myself am an attack helicopter. lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kongming posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted: