Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
More like Breaking: Bad movie on Netflix! Anyone seen this yet? It stinks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yeah bitch! MAGNETS!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
ALASKA BITCH. LAST FRONTIER YO.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i eagerly await the sequel, breakin 2: electric meth boogaloo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
it was really super good

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its actually pretty good - an idiot

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
How did you type those words with 2 dicks firmly in your grasp?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I dont watch a lot of TV series, just GoT, Stranger Things, Walking Dead, Handmaids, and whatever is new, Im more of a cinema buff, mainly an MCU guy, but I thought this was excellent

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

immortalyawn posted:

I dont watch a lot of TV series, just GoT, Stranger Things, Walking Dead, Handmaids, and whatever is new, Im more of a cinema buff, mainly an MCU guy, but I thought this was excellent

Glad u had a good time

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This so called "movie" is why Eberts chin died

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
Movie Details & Credits
Netflix | Release Date: October 11, 2019 | Not Rated
Starring: Aaron Paul, Charles Baker, Jonathan Banks, Larry Hankin, Matt Jones
Summary: In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.
Director: Vince Gilligan
Genre(s): Action, Drama

Metascore
POSITIVE:22
MIXED:6
NEGATIVE:0

Huh, I thought it would be super bad but people seem to tolerate it somewhat

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
I liked flashback fatty Todd.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

everyone looked old as hell wtf?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
People still care about breaking bad? wtf?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Remember after Breaking Bad ended and they tried to make Aaron Paul a "thing" and it failed miserably because he has zero charisma?

He did voice overs for miata commercials and there's something about the way he talks that makes it sound super patronizing for some reason. Its hard to explain unless you hear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r235i2KhF7I

Like I dunno how you make advertising for a loving miata patronizing, but goddamn this dude did it

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Julius CSAR posted:

Remember after Breaking Bad ended and they tried to make Aaron Paul a "thing" and it failed miserably because he has zero charisma?

He did voice overs for miata commercials and there's something about the way he talks that makes it sound super patronizing for some reason. Its hard to explain unless you hear it

Like I dunno how you make advertising for a loving miata patronizing, but goddamn this dude did it

Wow.

I thought there’s no way he could be that awful and patronizing after all that hype, but he did it. The absolute mad man.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Julius CSAR posted:

I will always and forever associate Miatas with that movie Go. It's a Miata!

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Julius CSAR posted:

Dude killed it as a supporting actor in “Breaking Bad” and nailed it in “El Camino”. What are you yapping about?

Celebrities do commercials all the time.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Its pretty fun to watch but obviously the guy continued Jesse's story because of the big pile of money, not out of any inspiration. Its clear that his heart is actually in Better Call Saul, which is a great show with really nuanced interesting characters.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Just finished seeing this at a theater. Pretty good and 95% plot, almost no action. They gave out tiny baggies of blue rock candy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

How does this compare to the 1998 film Prince of Egypt starring Val Kilmer as Moses/God

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

How does this compare to the 1998 film Prince of Egypt starring Val Kilmer as Moses/God

Not sure why you're making this comparison but as I stated in the OP, the Breaking Bad movie stinks and Prince of Egypt is one of the most beautiful animated films of all time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wizard Master posted:

Not sure why you're making this comparison but as I stated in the OP, the Breaking Bad movie stinks and Prince of Egypt is one of the most beautiful animated films of all time

I like the Prince of Egypt movie so it makes sense to ask if it is similar to like

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

I was expecting it to be good? no. im dumb but not stupid

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They did this so Netflix and Gilligan can make a spin off series now with Jessie trying to make a life for himself in Alaska.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They did this so Netflix and Gilligan can make a spin off series now with Jessie trying to make a life for himself in Alaska.

Next season on Alaskan Bush People: “Kodiaks bitch!”

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Does it have funny scenes to make you laugh like in The Mask he says "Somebody stop me"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Does it have funny scenes to make you laugh like in The Mask he says "Somebody stop me"

the best part of the mask is actually how fricken crazy hot Cameron Diaz is in it

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Julius CSAR posted:

Next season on Alaskan Bush People: “Kodiaks bitch!”

I for one would watch a Breaking Bad crossed over with the intro for Ghost Bear's Legacy movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPlXXUhtVqc

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
More like Breaking Belts! Bryan Cranston is the only one who didn't pack on fifty pounds. I'm getting fatter just by watching this movie.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
I thought they were hinting at some sort of bdsm rape scene happening between Todd and Jesse, I'm glad they didn't do that.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Caesar Saladin posted:

the best part of the mask is actually how fricken crazy hot Cameron Diaz is in it

It’s incredibly fricken crazy, op.

I don’t know how to discuss the topic of “her being super hot in that but then not hot very quickly after” without being gross goon so I’m pulling the ripcord and soon I’ll be pulling my pecker thinking of the mask era Cameron G. Diaz

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

So is Breaking Bad the new show goons like to be cooler than now? I thought it was p. Good

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I only watch Breaking Good. :airquote:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I only watch Breaking Good. :airquote:

Mmm no I prefer Fixing Good.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
It was a good movie :shrug:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Mmm no I prefer Fixing Good.

That one where they convinced local meth dealers and addicts to stop what they're doing? That was wholesome. Like an intervention on the streets. "We know no one cares about you, but meth is bad, hey? Here's a sandwich."

It was beautiful. That one chick in the third episode was smoking hot

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Todd a chumbawumba.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
first of all I can't believe they made another Breakin movie

e: somebody already made this joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
Better Call Saul is quality television but I still kind of feel like Vince has spent too much of his career riffing on one property.