Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Life is full of disappointments. My parents sigh when they tell me this every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You went too early!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can get breakfast any time, but you can only get breakfast foods at breakfast. Just another way us go-getters are punished while the rest of the world gets fat, lazy and catered to

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You'd be better off eating trash from a dumpster, idiot!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

sweet thursday posted:

You can get breakfast any time, but you can only get breakfast foods at breakfast. Just another way us go-getters are punished while the rest of the world gets fat, lazy and catered to

you can also have pizza anytime, when the pizza takes the form of a small bagel

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Don't let these buttholes get you down Vincent Van Goatse, a sausage McMuffin is delicious as well.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit > sausage mcmuffin

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Life is full of disappointments. My parents sigh when they tell me this every day.

U complain everywhere u go

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

vyst posted:

You have very poor taste in breakfast sandwiches.

Those biscuits are dry as the Sahara and the scrambled eggs are somehow both rubbery and chalky at the same time. The bacon is limp and pathetic. It’s just a generally bad sandwich.

Nothing beats the steamed egg, with the greasy sausage patty on a warm English muffin.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

vyst posted:

This is terrible.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I wish they sold them where I live...

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

vyst posted:

What an awful, terrible, rotten, no-good opinion.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress the sausage McMuffin just get the sausage biscuit and call it a day

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

sweet thursday posted:

they're doing a new thing here in australia where you can get a couple of the mainline burgers during breakfast, as well as the usual allday breakfast offerings. I personally feel like it removes the challenge to try and get there right on the edge so you can make a composite brunch burger

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They supposedly do that at locations in the states, too, not only at McDonald's, but other places like BK, etc.

The few times I've tried to order the 'regular' menu options at any point I've been told that I can't. Lol.

Like there will be a giant glowing menu screen saying 'all day Big Mac' or whatever right next to the breakfast items and the workers just go cross eyed if you mention it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I think that’s a franchise store thing bc I remember when all day breakfast was introduced every McDonald’s advertised it but lots of the stores that weren’t company owned would just take it off their internal menu even though head office mandated big signs outside. I assume Ronald comes down and whoops their asses

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Imagine thinking of this and being disappointed to get a breakfast sandwich instead, something even the fastest of food chains can't gently caress up that much

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's not... Folks that's fake rib.
When you see that, the big onions the greasy pickle. The gripple, as some are calling it, their not sending their best ribs and we know it, don't we?
I've seen the ribs and they're so much better... And so big, folks. Just the biggest... Some might say too big. Like the cartoon caveman ribs? With the car? Alright.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:sad:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This looks like a gas station Subway bathroom smells

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

McDonalds always had made me feel a little sick, the last four? Five times I've consumed crap from there? Over a period of like 10 years. I haven't eaten there in at least 10 years now. It's garbage food, it's really bad. McDonalds is probably the worst FF chain.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jesus christ :barf:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

thinking about writing a screen play about a man's endless quest for a sausage macguffin

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
The sausage mcmuffin is probably the best thing on the menu so you're better off. Put a hashbrown in there for bonus points

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Those pickles are an abomination

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
funny meme sandwich

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

vyst posted:

I'm with you, small friend

The already dry English muffin as prepared by McDonald's is better than it ought be, but still only a dilettante's endeavor compared to the working man's delight

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Give it a couple of months OP and McDonald’s will fully launch their PLT burger, order that without cheese and you got yourself a great vegan fast food burger :)

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Why would you get a McMuffin when mcgriddles are only a dollar?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

mcgriddles are only a dollar

I'm on my way

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

the mcrib sandwich, with edible rib bones made of processed meat

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Divine Styler posted:

You have very poor taste in breakfast sandwiches.

Those biscuits are dry as the Sahara and the scrambled eggs are somehow both rubbery and chalky at the same time. The bacon is limp and pathetic. It’s just a generally bad sandwich.

Nothing beats the steamed egg, with the greasy sausage patty on a warm English muffin.

Hey listen, I don't care either way, can you just shutup about which shithouse "engish muffin" you prefer?

e "english muffin"

lilbeefer fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 12, 2019

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The cooked sausage patties sit in a drawer being reheated, which is true of all the meats but is most disgusting for the sausage patties because they are extra greasy. So greasy that the drawer fills to the very top with sausage juices and you have to fish the fully submerged patties out and shake them off. The odour is overpowering and somehow chemical, meat-like but unlike all the other meats. Truly sickening in the state I often experienced it in, halfway between drunk and hungover because as a teen i would generally be out late partying before having to make it to a 5am McDonald's shift on the weekends.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The last time I had an egg mcmuffin I was pleasantly surprised that the egg was...perfectly done. Like, it was still soft in the center with the yolk JUST set and the whites just barely set. Some folks might say it was a little under done, I guess? But it'd be about how I figure most people would make an egg on their own (assuming that's what you were going for and not obviously poaching it or hard boiling it or doing other egg related things of course). Normally when I've had them before the egg appears to have been cooked on the sun for several days.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

The last time I had an egg mcmuffin I was pleasantly surprised that the egg was...perfectly done. Like, it was still soft in the center with the yolk JUST set and the whites just barely set. Some folks might say it was a little under done, I guess? But it'd be about how I figure most people would make an egg on their own (assuming that's what you were going for and not obviously poaching it or hard boiling it or doing other egg related things of course). Normally when I've had them before the egg appears to have been cooked on the sun for several days.

I once had a drive-thru mushroom swiss burger from Dairy Queen that was so perfect I stopped into the place and called the gangly 16 year old cook an artist

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

The cooked sausage patties sit in a drawer being reheated, which is true of all the meats but is most disgusting for the sausage patties because they are extra greasy. So greasy that the drawer fills to the very top with sausage juices and you have to fish the fully submerged patties out and shake them off. The odour is overpowering and somehow chemical, meat-like but unlike all the other meats. Truly sickening in the state I often experienced it in, halfway between drunk and hungover because as a teen i would generally be out late partying before having to make it to a 5am McDonald's shift on the weekends.

If that bothers you just wait until you learn how sausage is made!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

500 good dogs posted:

If that bothers you just wait until you learn how sausage is made!

S...sausage trees?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
also DON'T get the new spicy chicken sandwich at McDonalds, I forgot what it's loving called, but for $8 it is the biggest horseshit of a "sandwich" I have ever seen. It ought to be $1.29 on the dollar menu. I could and will poo poo a better chicken sandwich out of my rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gently caress all you haters. Biscuit supremacy