Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
drat i went all day thinking this started at like 1 cst not 3. aint no way im staying up for that. but im pretty loving hyped for this card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

karmicknight posted:

There is a replacement match this is going to be really fun I think, but man does it suck that Mox keeps missing dates.

ugh im super bummed to miss another look at DEATH RIDER and his little buddy shooter but lucha lance archer v juice should be good.

sucks so much, i gotta imagine they tried to get him there until the last possible minute, but drat you cant argue with a monster typhoon.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Moxley has said he's really keen to do Wrestle Kingdom and I imagine they'll be keen to have him, but man it sucks he can't make KOPW :smith:

easy angle to book too. mox never lost his title and he wants to kick the poo poo out of whatever poor bastard happens to have it at the time. this sucks big time but i do hope this isnt the last of Mox Goes East