Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Put Liger vs. Suzuki on last, coward Harold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TriffTshngo posted:

Okada's not dropping that belt before January and if SANADA loses again he's either leaving the company or he's dangerously close to Goto territory, so I'm thinking they go broadway tonight, folks.

Wow, is this what I sound like when I'm stanning for Naito?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TriffTshngo posted:

I wouldn't be terribly broken up about it cause I like EVIL more,

Now you're talkin', muchacho.

But yeah in retrospect uh, they should not have run Okada/Sanada at Dontaku. Losing in the NJC finals and getting a win in the G1 for a KOPW rematch is cool, but at this point, Sanada literally just beat Okada so he could lose to him a third time. Bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Debating watching this live as have tomorrow off and Suzuki/Liger demands a live viewing

If you have tomorrow off, always watch live.

I do not have tomorrow off. :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
gently caress

FUUUUUUUCK.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I wanna loving die.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
People already in Dave's mentions saying typhoon story is a cover and AEW didn't want Mox jobbing to Juice, jesus loving christ.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
drat man it's already been a year of Shingo. :stare:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

karmicknight posted:

So, does Hiromu come out after this match or do they wait until EVIL wins the case or SANADA wins the belt?

Comes out after Liger murders Suzuki to challenge him for the dome.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Taichi opening the ring ropes for Naito and NOT attacking him might have just completely turned me around on him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SaberToothedPie posted:

Hiromu is challenging will at the dome, c'mon.

You can't tell me anybody should have Liger's last match more than Hiromu.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol that's a pretty stupid finish.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

karmicknight posted:

Taichi won't get anything for beating Naito (since Naito doesn't have the belt) so rather than take a destino he just loving clocked him and made a loving joke of LIJ.

I love it.

He just lost to Naito. There shouldn't be any reason to do a singles match between them at Power Struggle now.

Dumb finish.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
....that was pretty underwhelming.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Jesus that was pretty one sided in the end. Kishin/Suzuki at the dome?

Sure doesn't look like it!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah I don't get this at all if the rumors about Suzuki are true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

I thought those were discounted? Fumi Saito seemed to think it was completely untrue that Suzuki was leaving anyway.

If the rumors aren't true, then, yeah, absolutely, Suzuki should go over.

....still think the match was underwhelming relative to the build, though.