Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Oh boy, it's this time of the year again and I am getting scared about us getting haunted here. Did you see the ghost in that picture? Weird threads appearing and disappearing? People who out of a sudden stop posting?
There are ghosts out here and we should gather together and try to talk to them. Maybe they are just as chill as we are! After all, maybe these souls are just the soup version of our old posting pals!

I prepared a special Ouija so we can talk to those who have left our posting world for whatever reason and we can use it, here is how this works:
If you get probed in whatever way by whomever you can pm me and send me your ghostly whispers. I will try to translate them into mortal speak and post them here, but my communication method is still very imprecise and sometimes words get confusing. Sometimes it's just as if the barrier between the dead and the living is not meant to be broken.
However, we can work together and try to understand what these scary ghosts try to tell us!

Be careful though, if we misinterpret the will of the dead, they may turn into raging poltergeists, tearing you into their world! If you tried to translate something and it was wrong in a way the ghost is displeased, they can pm me and tell me to bring you to them for six hours, turning yourself into a ghost (that then, however, can of course send spoopy messages to me to also get translated).

So in short: If you get probed for whatever time, reason or by whoever, pm me with any kind of message, I'll do the thing with it that captchas do with words via some weird translators and post them here, so we can try to figure out what your message was. If someone gets it wrong and you want to be with them, tell me to probe them for you, so they, too, can send ghostly messages to the living. You can also pm me to be turned into a ghost for a specific post and start your career as a ghost that way.
Note that in order to play this forum game, you will need plat else you cannot pm me. If necessary I can get some email account going, though.

Let's party at the graveyard!!
https://i.imgur.com/4yDRsbe.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I... I don't feel well. Am I slipping into the afterlife? Is that the Light...

**Runs toward the light**

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is pretty spooky guys i think the veil is growing thin

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

if only the lurkers on the byobboard would come out to post with us, i would know if these ghoulish whispers were real

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BatDM_514Ks

Robot Made of Meat

I'd expect a cat to be batting plancette toward "NO."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

dont doxx me

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

ooOoooOOOooooOOooooOOOooooooh

Ghost or sexual snail, which is it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

ghost of a sexual snail?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Definitely the sexual ghost of an asexual snail

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

death sext

h left a little trail of poos rude as hell

Heather Papps

hello friend

death sext posted:

h left a little trail of poos rude as hell

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'd expect a cat to be batting plancette toward "NO."

Whoa... you're right!

S p o o k y

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

death sext

The angel of posting death will never touch me. I am an immortal goddess of chill. Hubris? Never heard of em

:smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

Escape From Noise

Freaky ghost bed!
https://youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE

Goons Are Gifts

:devil:

Heather Papps

hello friend

so there are these two ghosts, and they are friends. they both have been feasting on loosh or vrill or whatever and they have gotten large, so they discuss perhaps exercise a bit more, maybe slim down. one ghost looks at their friend and says
"you know, i'd love to fit into a small shroud again, but i'd be happy just to fit into a medium"

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

so there are these two ghosts, and they are friends. they both have been feasting on loosh or vrill or whatever and they have gotten large, so they discuss perhaps exercise a bit more, maybe slim down. one ghost looks at their friend and says
"you know, i'd love to fit into a small shroud again, but i'd be happy just to fit into a medium"

nice

ty manifisto

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
what do you call two ghosts hooking up?

A BOO-ty call!

:rimshot:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUKyLwm0kw
im not crying u r cryin

Escape From Noise

Spoopy tunes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPGAXjwKOyk

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Goons Are Gifts

Guys guys guys, I just received a message from our recently deceased friend death sext!! He's trying to tell us something about his big treasure, but all I could figure out was:
"I crawl under the rock into my cat-shaped girlfriend's hammock."

What could this mean??

Heather Papps

hello friend

i must consult the runes

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

What could this mean??

"I chill with hammock cat"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

redm

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Guys guys guys, I just received a message from our recently deceased friend death sext!! He's trying to tell us something about his big treasure, but all I could figure out was:

What could this mean??

theres a catshaped rock somewhere with a ghost under it taking a sleep in their freaky ghost bed

sig by Manifisto

Escape From Noise

Bump those graveyard tunes!
https://youtu.be/v6N24PyyUIQ

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

What could this mean??

Where the rest zig, I'll zag! He's going "Down Under" (Australia) to lay in wait (hammock) for a cat girl girlfriend.

death sext

Hello, it's me, death sext's, uh, twin. Yes. It's a shame about what happened to her, but dust to dust and all that. My guess, because I am a separate person and deserve a guess, my guess is she said

I didn't die choking on a cold stale french fry I found on the sidewalk, that's so lame and just a rumor. I died pulling off the Forbidden Ollie which was so righteous that God struck me down for fear I would rise above him.

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

Hello, it's me, death sext's, uh, twin. Yes. It's a shame about what happened to her, but dust to dust and all that. My guess, because I am a separate person and deserve a guess, my guess is she said

I didn't die choking on a cold stale french fry I found on the sidewalk, that's so lame and just a rumor. I died pulling off the Forbidden Ollie which was so righteous that God struck me down for fear I would rise above him.

Don't hurt 'em Death Sext!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

"I chill with hammock cat"

Take care when translating for the dead, it could lead to your own undoing!

Goons Are Gifts

Some raging ghosts around here

Goons Are Gifts

Another spooky ghost that calls himself Heather Papps has left me a voice mail that was massively changed due to a phenomenon called the watered emergency escape disturbance (WEED), I hope we can unlock its secret this time:

"The butt looks cold! People I love so much."

(no kidding, but apparently the word butt means something very different in zulu)

What do you think goons?

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Another spooky ghost that calls himself Heather Papps has left me a voice mail that was massively changed due to a phenomenon called the watered emergency escape disturbance (WEED), I hope we can unlock its secret this time:

(no kidding, but apparently the word butt means something very different in zulu)

What do you think goons?

I'm freezing my butt off! I love you all very much!

death sext

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

"I love haunting people with my cold dead rear end! So much!"

I think this is a pervert ghost

Heather Papps

hello friend

gasp!

holy poo poo i'm back what the heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

gasp!

holy poo poo i'm back what the heck

i saw this giant beam of light emanating from a cute little hammock cat lookin' thing so i yelled
"it's really chill here! everyone has been so nice to me!"
as loud as i could but it seems to have gotten real scrambly, and not in the good tasty eggs way