Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
View Results

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this is the thread for it folks, make em known. every poster a king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
edict #1
https://i.imgur.com/OIIeixK.mp4

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
free crazy cloud

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kings are an outdated symbol of the great terror of the monarchy and all should be permabanned

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

No mods no masters

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
y'all have a meeting today or somethiung

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
i am no king but i appreciate the positive sentiment :)

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
THIS THREAD HAS NO RULES

UNLEASH THE GATES

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Too many stickies. cut the “empty quote zone” for starters

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

the first rule is death to america, the second rule is death to israel

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIMQfSW4uI

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
abolish D&D

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

abolish D&D

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Siljmonster posted:

THIS THREAD HAS NO RULES

UNLEASH THE GATES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RlTqFtdlH8

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Death to the monthly trump thread

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
let it build until it almost crashes the forum, cspam must show its power

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

yeah im gonna clear some out when i get on my computer later

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the system is working folks

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Homeless Friend posted:

let it build until it almost crashes the forum, cspam must show its power

cspam accelerationism

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

Inshallah

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
idk what this thread is about but i like the vibe :wooper:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jose posted:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

change how the "good post reference thread for talking to friends and family" thread works or get rid of it imo

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

destroy all polls

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jose posted:

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
No more podcasts

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Blister posted:

No, more podcasts

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

justice for crazy cloud

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

free crazy cloud

FREE CRAZY CLOUD!!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Bring back Baloogan for the 2020 season. We need more nonsense, madness, and Trump posting.

Force Schnorkles to append a new poll and/or polling prediction to every post.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Munch My Balls

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

train citizen tayne and typo to D&D

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
perma-6er concerned citizen

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Jose posted:

actually kill it though

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

an actual dog posted:

FREE CRAZY CLOUD!!!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Bring back Baloogan for the 2020 season

an actual dog posted:

FREE CRAZY CLOUD!!!

Zeroisanumber posted:

an actual dog posted:

FREE CRAZY CLOUD!!!

Zeroisanumber posted:

an actual dog posted:

FREE CRAZY CLOUD!!!

Zeroisanumber posted:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Henri, by the grace of God king of France and of Navarre, to all to whom these presents come, greeting:

Among the infinite benefits which it has pleased God to heap upon us, the most signal and precious is his granting us the strength and ability to withstand the fearful disorders and troubles which prevailed on our advent in this kingdom. The realm was so torn by innumerable factions and sects that the most legitimate of all the parties was fewest in numbers. God has given us strength to stand out against this storm; we have finally surmounted the waves and made our port of safety,—peace for our state. For which his be the glory all in all, and ours a free recognition of his grace in making use of our instrumentality in the good work.... We implore and await from the Divine Goodness the same protection and favor which he has ever granted to this kingdom from the beginning....

We have, by this perpetual and irrevocable edict, established and proclaimed and do establish and proclaim:

I. First, that the recollection of everything done by one party or the other between March, 1585, and our accession to the crown, and during all the preceding period of troubles, remain obliterated and forgotten, as if no such things had ever happened....

III. We ordain that the Catholic Apostolic and Roman religion shall be restored and reëstablished in all places and localities of this our kingdom and countries subject to our sway, where the exercise of the same has been interrupted, in order that it may be peaceably and freely exercised, without any trouble or hindrance; forbidding very expressly all persons, of whatsoever estate, quality, or condition, from troubling, molesting, or disturbing ecclesiastics in the celebration of divine service, in the enjoyment or collection of tithes, fruits, or revenues of their benefices, and all other rights and dues belonging to them; and that all those who during the troubles have taken possession of churches, houses, goods or revenues, belonging to the said ecclesiastics, shall surrender to them entire possession and peaceable enjoyment of such rights, liberties, and sureties as they had before they were deprived of them....

VI. And in order to leave no occasion for troubles or differences between our subjects, we have permitted, and herewith permit, those of the said religion called Reformed to live and abide in all the cities and places of this our kingdom and countries of our sway, without being annoyed, molested, or compelled to do anything in the matter of religion contrary to their consciences, ... upon condition that they comport themselves in other respects according to that which is contained in this our present edict.

VII. It is permitted to all lords, gentlemen, and other persons making profession of the said religion called Reformed, holding the right of high justice [or a certain feudal tenure], to exercise the said religion in their houses....

IX. We also permit those of the said religion to make and continue the exercise of the same in all villages and places of our dominion where it was established by them and publicly enjoyed several and divers times in the year 1597, up to the end of the month of August, notwithstanding all decrees and judgments to the contrary....

XIII. We very expressly forbid to all those of the said religion its exercise, either in respect to ministry, regulation, discipline, or the public instruction of children, or otherwise, in this our kingdom and lands of our dominion, otherwise than in the places permitted and granted by the present edict.

XIV. It is forbidden as well to perform any function of the said religion in our court or retinue, or in our lands and territories beyond the mountains, or in our city of Paris, or within five leagues of the said city....

XVIII. We also forbid all our subjects, of whatever quality and condition, from carrying off by force or persuasion, against the will of their parents, the children of the said religion, in order to cause them to be baptized or confirmed in the Catholic Apostolic and Roman Church; and the same is forbidden to those of the said religion called Reformed, upon penalty of being punished with especial severity....

XXI. Books concerning the said religion called Reformed may not be printed and publicly sold, except in cities and places where the public exercise of the said religion is permitted.

XXII. We ordain that there shall be no difference or distinction made in respect to the said religion, in receiving pupils to be instructed in universities, colleges, and schools; nor in receiving the sick and poor into hospitals, retreats, and public charities.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i read a book about how starting in the 13th century, the then-newly-formed Franciscan and Dominican orders gave the Catholic Church the intellectual foundation to ban Jews from everywhere in Christendom. they loved to claim that they had facts and logic on their side

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mods make it so that we have to call him "D.J. Trump" every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Willie Tomg posted:

actually kill it though

Frijolero posted:

Mods make it so that we have to call him "D.J. Trump" every time