Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have had enough of playing second fiddle! It is time for me to take a position of authority. I believe I've found the one true path to this. That's right. I need to bulk up and get LARGE. It is well known that being large means being in charge.

Right now I'm like average sized AT BEST so I really need to grow (get it???) into a position of authority. Maybe make some muscle gains, it couldn't hurt. But I may also need to grow a few inches in height possibly. I don't want to just get fat though, then I'll just be a lackey for somebody in charge and get a nickname like "Tiny" or "Skinny". Possibly "Fats". I dunno though. If I work out too much people will probably call me "Knuckles" or something which, again, sounds like the name of the muscle, not the main don in charge. So I need to strike that perfect balance. Does anyone have any advice on how to achieve my goals of being "large and in charge"? Does anyone "know a guy" or "know a gal" that could help me out here?

Remember. Think big!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Does anyone "know a guy" or "know a gal" that could help me out here?

David Byrne is something of a wizard at sudden largeness. If he's booked up, you could try weird al, or Bebe from Doug from the bangin on a trash can episode

ty manifisto

vanisher

Cha(large)rge

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

Cha(large)rge

This one gets it!

alnilam

They have a large barge with a radio antenna tower on it that they would charge and discharge

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have a potion that says drink me but i can't remember if it makes you tiny or huge

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

death sext

If you don't have a readily available meat locker* to break into, I suggest going to the deli section at your local grocer. Ask for a pound of sliced ham, pay for it (important), and now you have a punching bag. Punch the ham right there at the counter, the deli workers will respect this

* good name for when you are large

Heather Papps

hello friend

tenderize sides of beef with strong punches and fast kicks, then cook the ever so tender meats for your "protein loads"

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

If you don't have a readily available meat locker* to break into, I suggest going to the deli section at your local grocer. Ask for a pound of sliced ham, pay for it (important), and now you have a punching bag. Punch the ham right there at the counter, the deli workers will respect this

* good name for when you are large

Do I eat the ham after punching and slapping it?

Follow up question: should I listen to or sing songs from the Slap A Ham catalog?

death sext

Heather Papps posted:

"protein loads"

The great large names just keep coming

Escape From Noise

Wrestling/tenderizing a gator for muscle and then protein gains.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dont listen to all the jokers in this thread op.

you dont get taller by building muscles. its simply not how the body works
you need more bone structure

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you should up ur calcium intake. try drinking loads of milk

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

dont listen to all the jokers in this thread op.

you dont get taller by building muscles. its simply not how the body works
you need more bone structure

milk

MILK

MILK

death sext

grow ur muscles vertically, its that simple

Escape From Noise

Would wearing heels work?

Nosfereefer

Would wearing heels work?

nah, you def need tall bones

Escape From Noise

I'll work on stretching my bones. Also going to do some sole exercises.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bro forget large, swole is where it’s at

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Bro forget large, swole is where it’s at

I won't fault you if swole is your goal but I wish to be large and in charge.

Escape From Noise

What if I just constantly stand on my tiptoes?

FreshCutFries

is anyone trying to get small? maybe we can trade some large for some small??? community project

death sext

Will trade my small toes for big toes. Big toes only! I want to replace all my useless small toes with powerful big toes. My neighbors laugh at my small toes. I want the last laugh.

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

Will trade my small toes for big toes. Big toes only! I want to replace all my useless small toes with powerful big toes. My neighbors laugh at my small toes. I want the last laugh.

:hmmyes:
Do you know where I could get extra big toes? I think this would be a step in the right direction.

death sext

:hmmyes:
Do you know where I could get extra big toes? I think this would be a step in the right direction.

If you hear a scary voice asking for its toe, don't even worry about it. You can deliver devastating karate kicks now.

nut

*hovers over trenchcoat blueprint where me and my friends all fit in 2x2*

alnilam

death sext posted:

If you hear a scary voice asking for its toe, don't even worry about it. You can deliver devastating karate kicks now.

alnilam

Fun alnilam trivia fact, my old av before the frog was the me tie doughty walker head

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm unbearably large. What would you like to know?

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm unbearably large. What would you like to know?

I need to know how. Please!

google THIS

A small medium at large? No way, I'm going to bulk up and talk to ALL the ghosts. I'm going to become a large large at large and I won't settle for anything less.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

A small medium at large? No way, I'm going to bulk up and talk to ALL the ghosts. I'm going to become a large large at large and I won't settle for anything less.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
if the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

HAVE YOU TRIED POSTING LARGE?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A man comes home from work and walks up to his newly wed wife. He takes off his belt, then his pants, and throws the pants on the bed. "Go ahead and try those on!" he says to her.

She says, "There's no way I can wear your pants; they're too big!"

"That's right!" he says, "and that's the way things are going to be around here, so you just remember that!"

So she holds out her hand and says, "Hold on a second!" and takes off her pants, then her panties, and throws her panties on the bed.

"Try those on!" she commands, and he looks at the small, dainty panties laying on the bed and says sheepishly,

"Aw, there ain't no way in hell I'm ever gonna get into your panties!"

"That's right, and that's the way things are going to be around here unless you get your poo poo together and change that attitude of yours!"

death sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A man comes home from work and walks up to his newly wed wife. He takes off his belt, then his pants, and throws the pants on the bed. "Go ahead and try those on!" he says to her.

She says, "There's no way I can wear your pants; they're too big!"

"That's right!" he says, "and that's the way things are going to be around here, so you just remember that!"

So she holds out her hand and says, "Hold on a second!" and takes off her pants, then her panties, and throws her panties on the bed.

"Try those on!" she commands, and he looks at the small, dainty panties laying on the bed and says sheepishly,

"Aw, there ain't no way in hell I'm ever gonna get into your panties!"

"That's right, and that's the way things are going to be around here unless you get your poo poo together and change that attitude of yours!"

large if true

alnilam

death sext posted:

large if true

ty manifisto

Trying

adopt this stance, you will not only appear larger but will in fact become larger over time

Dungeon Ecology

just ask for a large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dungeon Ecology posted:

just ask for a large

:negative: