Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

milkingmycow posted:

When I saw a guy slip on a banana peel it immediately revealed to me his truth about the inequality he had been experiencing as a banana loving man in Trump's racist america.

Mario Kart has been firmly anti-Trump since 1992.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I remember my friend taking sociology at UCLA talking about this new group/ideology called “South Park Republicans” and I thought that sounded dumb.

That’s all I got for this thread.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
slipping on a banana peel is punching down and Bad Comedy, slipping on an acai berry is punching up and Good Comedy

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
“How about a nice Hawaiian Punch?” the mascot said.

i laughed when I realized he was punching a billionaire

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
slipping into a volcano is level 9000 ultra-comedy

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. When you fall into an open sewer and die, it is an indictment of the way that Republicans have gutted infrastructure regulations and oversight.”

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
-Randy Marsh

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Who What Now posted:

All comedy is political.

Are you okay?

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I find it odd that the people with the greatest contempt for this show also have the same level of encyclopedic knowledge about its 400 season episodes.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Kurt Loadeater posted:

I find it odd that the people with the greatest contempt for this show also have the same level of encyclopedic knowledge about its 400 season episodes.

It's even funnier when they can't accept that the showrunners have changed, despite the fact that they themselves have changed since they first watched it.

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad testicle chin guy told me it was bad, though. Goddamn, I hate him, but he's just so...correct. If I could watch SP and have him critique in real time that would be money.

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
I liked the cock magic episode. But someone told me about that one when we were playing magic, otherwise I don’t watch it anymore.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Kurt Loadeater posted:

That’s because we all feel betrayed,

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

ruddiger posted:

Call me when they make a gently caress Viacom episode.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Who What Now posted:

All comedy is political.

when i want a laugh, i look up New Yorker cartoons

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
what's everyone's opinions on grand theft auto

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

communist kangaroo posted:

IV and V made it harder and harder to just run around and kill as many people as I could, for hours... and hours... and hours...

No bullshit, in Vice City I racked up over 100,000 kills.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OMFG FURRY posted:

when i want a laugh, i look up New Yorker cartoons

Comedy, not abortions.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

communist kangaroo posted:

im glad hes dead

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The ball is Trump, thrown by conservatives/GOP/Republicans and the testicles are the Kurds and Moleman is the American people

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Gatts posted:

The ball is Trump, thrown by conservatives/GOP/Republicans and the testicles are the Kurds and Moleman is the American people

Ben Garrison Presents: Man Getting Hit With Football

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Gatts posted:

Please help me break down the political undertones in Jim Gaffigans hot pocket bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

South Park was a good show.. and it still is(!)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PinheadSlim posted:

Please help me break down the political undertones in Jim Gaffigans hot pocket bit.

American cultural imperialism

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Who What Now posted:

American cultural imperialism

Sorry but I was asking the guy who is able to interpret the politics of Man Getting Hit With Football, I'm not here to read your own heavily political jokes

Edit : And if he can get around to the Futurama bit about Zoidbergs slinky I'd be super grateful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7gxStnBfbg

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Oct 19, 2019

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
i mean south park would have been cancelled if it wasnt working, right? look im a liberal i eat weed and smoke guns and all that

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I can't go through an airport without pointing out City Wok in the food courts.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Supreme Allah posted:

Blaming anti-semitism on a show thats made fun of everyone. Yup. The show makes fun of blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, short people, tall people, fat people, gay people, straight people.

But no, it's clearly an anti-jew thing.

The thing about Southpark is it gies out of it's way to demonstrate that antisemitism is no big deal- and while Cartman occasionally suffers negative consequences for spreading anti-semitism, no one else does. No one but Cartman is ever really harmed by spreading anti-semitic ideas on the show- and in the minds of young viewers that communicates the idea that hate speech is harmless to the communities it is directed at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

PinheadSlim posted:

Jim is Republicans/Conservative American people, Conservatism is the Hot Pocket that will destroy health and mouth and give diarrhea and is nasty, the audience is America’s enemies laughing and cheering America’s demise as it continues to consume the hot pocket conservatism