Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

The Outer Worlds is out for PC in about 48 minutes (4 PM PDT). The MSoft Game Pass for PC beta is a whopping $1 right now so if you want to play what will probably be the second best RPG of the year (all hail Disco Elysium) for a buck now's your chance.

You can also get it on Epic Game Store if you want, I guess.

Palpek posted:

In a shocking twist more games released today that caught my eye:

Crossroads Inn - you run an inn in a classic Western RPG game

This sort of thing is extremely my jam but it looks like a bunch of negative reviews flooded in so I think I'll wait for some more takes to get posted before I risk it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU