Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sipher
Jan 14, 2008
Cryptic
I put a bunch of time in Bomber Crew, so I nabbed Space Crew on PC. It somehow lost some of the charm of Bomber Crew and I can't quite put my finger on why. I haven't died yet, difficulty seems toned down due to not having to manually reload turrets so I have more time to manage the defensive skills. It's just insanely predicable - use warp gate, kill 1-3 waves of aliens, repeat until you get to objective, defeat more enemies, do the same on return. If it'd cost any more I'd probably have returned it, but for the price it's fun enough to fire up and run a few sorties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sipher
Jan 14, 2008
Cryptic
I played about an hour and a half of this and refunded. On paper, it checks all my boxes - RTS, sci fi (bonus, starship troopers!), but in practice it's just incredibly middle of the road. Biggest single complaints are sound design is lackluster and not nearly punchy enough, and you can't rotate the camera in tyool 2022.

I don't want to know more.

Sipher
Jan 14, 2008
Cryptic

Zzulu posted:

Just saw a playthrough of Bramble. Looked super neat

Bramble was an incredible trip. Just a note, only took about 6 hours to play through and there's very little replayability, but it's one of those game experiences that will stick with me.