Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Yeah I will echo that same sentiment it looks like a really cool game but not really pumped to stare at what looks like some guys doodles the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Cardiovorax posted:

There's nothing more annoying than the type of pretentious gently caress who messes something up and then has the nerve to tell people "there are children starving in Africa and you're complaining about this?"

The thing they "messed up" is taking an exclusivity deal on a free launcher. Noooooo!!!!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Stux posted:

its extremely patronizing and dumps anyone who doesnt want to use egs in with bigots it sucks. framing anyone who thinks its bad a giant company like epic is buying up exclusives as being a "Gamer™" is dumb just take the money, indie devs deserve to take a pay day just do it dont make out like people who will just wait are the same as the weirdos who will get mad and yell slurs.

So you want them to include a caveat of "not all gamers" in their response to the mob of weirdos screaming at them?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Stux posted:

god gently caress off, this is so gross to take the stuff they had to deal with and then use it as a cludgel in a discussion to make out like people are saying it isnt worse, especially when ive said multiple times the garbage they got sent was awful. disgusting behavior on your part.

Me when I have to click the Epic launcher

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I don't think it was mentioned in here, Spellbreak came out last week on all consoles and PC, cross platform and your account is shared across all platforms so you can go back and forth and keep all your unlocks.

Wizard batle royale. I'm not a fan of BR but still having a lot of fun with the combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Arena of Kings came out last month and its pretty much World of Warcraft arenas without the stupid gear grind and long wait between matches. Oh, and graphics that look like Diablo 2.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1686820/Arena_of_Kings/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElLlQXJK68

If you ever had fun in WoW pvp it's worth downloading and messing around in since its f2p. A lot if not all the ten classes are straight rips of WoW classes so you've got your mage, warrior, rogue, priest, resto druid etc. You have eight spells (plus basic attack) and the classes have something like 15 spells to pick from to make your build. The main downside is that the people who play serious WoW pvp are some of the biggest psychos online and they also play this, although this can be a huge plus when you beat them.

There's supposed to be a big patch coming this weekend to add the remaining features like ranked ladder to the game. It's actually very weird that they "launched" instead of slapping the early access label on it. Games don't really do that any more.