Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Sparklite is a couple of days out. I don't know much about it. It sounds like a 2D Zelda-like from the description, it moves like Mercenary Kings, and it looks gorgeous.

Black Future '88 is a cyberpunk, 2D shoot'em up coming in a week. Looks like it leans hard into the established aesthetic. Again, gorgeous.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

queeb posted:

sparklite is out now!

And it's pretty fun! Sparklite plays more like Binding of Isaac than I expected, but that's fine.

Still There - is a point and click game that seems to be inspired by Moon and 2001: Space Odyssey. As a sucker for sci-fi about AI, I'm pretty curious about it.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Maybe Tacoma helped influence them. Observation in particular looks like it has the same sort of ideas.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Sigma Theory: Global Cold War came out today too from early access. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a more abstract version of Syndicate. A spy sim taking place in an XCOM style Geoscape.

I'm an hour in. The tutorial is weak, but the game itself is pretty cool. It's exactly what it looks like. Chance based spy ops and Civ style diplomatic dialogue.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 21, 2019

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Sigma Theory was okay for one full play through and a failed one. That was about 6 hours worth, and at the end it wore out its welcome and became too repetitive. I'm not complaining though, it was a cheap and fun little game.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

null_pointer posted:

God drat, this looks amazing. Is it translated? All of the videos appear to have text in Japanese -- not that that would really have a huge effect on what looks like destructible environment zombie-slayin'.

Yes, the Steam page says there's a full English translation.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Yeah, Druidstone will be a let down if you go in expecting Fantasy XCOM. The puzzle combat is closer to Into The Breach, but even that comparison is misleading because of its fixed scenarios.

Trials of Mana is a week away btw: https://store.steampowered.com/app/924980/Trials_of_Mana/

It's a remake of Seiken Densetsu 3 (1995), which was a sequel to Square's SNES classic Secret of Mana. It never had a Western release, but was well received in Japan. It's an action RPG with multiple main characters and origin stories to choose from. Think Dragon Age, but JRPG.

I never played the original and how no idea what to expect or how faithful the remake will even be. The graphics don't look too hot in the trailer and the voice acting is pretty cheesy. This is no FF7 Remake. It seems the main selling point here is simply getting access to an old, Japan exclusive.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 18, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

It's extra strange that they didn't just port the original, when they did that with Romancing SaGa 3 for Steam.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Cloudpunk comes out tomorrow. https://store.steampowered.com/app/746850/Cloudpunk/

It seems to be a cyberpunk truck simulator. It looks limited in scope, but it's got style. Here's hoping this is another one to add to the list of cool, little cyberpunk games.

Trip report. It was chill flying around in a hovercar, and it nails the look. It's all in voxels, and that works pretty well for the setting. First impression is it's too much of an open-world game for me though. That's not a knock against the game, just me preferring guided narratives. I'll come back to it if I hear good things about the story.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 23, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Observation just had its Steam release. (In hindsight, I should've posted this in the Steam thread.)

Not to be confused with the grimdark cyberpunk detective game, Observer. Observation is grimdark space detective game. You play as an AI, observing from cameras and drones, trying to figure out what the hell happened to your broken space station and solving puzzles to open doors for needy humans, who want to breath and not be on fire. You know, typical human things.

I'm only about two hours in, but it's a pretty fun ride. I highly recommend it if you're into movies like Space Odyssey and Moon, and especially if you like playing the AI in Space Station 13. The story is presented really well, and the only thing that occasionally drags are the controls. The clunky controls feel intentional though. They get across the feeling that you're a disembodied observer throwing bits at the wall to see what sticks.

If you get the game, know that there's a glitched keybinding. You need to hit Backspace when it says press X.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 22, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

grate deceiver posted:

Does it open up at all after the intro sequence? I tried it for half an hour but it felt very on rails and I got bored.

Only a little, though I'm a third of the way in. You get freedom to roam after the intro, and there's optional lore you can find, but progression is still on rails. Figure out the one way to reach a specific room, solve the puzzle, see cutscene, repeat.

I'd like agency in being a loyal or rogue AI, but it seems set in stone.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

They decided to add gameplay to Sea of Thieves, but it's still about chilling with friends on a boat. I don't know how much mileage you'll get out of solo piracy.

Like, it's the social aspect that saves the game. Sailings to islands and punching skeletons is a means to have something to talk about with your friends more than it is a goal. It'll be a grindy and repetitious experience solo.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jun 7, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Beyond a Steel Sky came out today. I've been thinking about giving it a shot just because it's cyberpunk, but apparently it has quite a pedigree. It's the sequel to a 90s point and click adventure game called Beneath a Steel Sky, and it's made by guy that did all the Broken Sword games.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I'm 17 hours into WL3, and it's been a mixed bag. The gameplay and story is solid, it looks great, and the hardest difficulty is a fun challenge. The problem is the game is split into a bunch of smaller zones with long load times between each, and they send you on Fedex missions through multiple zones. Even the quickload/quicksave takes ages, which sucks because there's a lot of trial and error to the encounters.

WL3's loading issue and its disinterest in working around it is best summed up by one of its own quest chains. There's a building with an intercom on the outside. You load inside to investigate, then load outside to find someone. Then you return to the building with the intercom on the outside, load into the building to confirm to the person who is manning the intercom that you did the job, and then you can load out of the building once they've thanked you. At no point did it occur to them to streamline this process and skip some loading.

I don't see myself completing it or even playing much more, but I still kind of recommend as long as you think you have the patience for it.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Aug 31, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

There's also Necromunda, Star Renegades and As Far As The Eye right around the corner. The first two on the 8th, and the last on the 10th.

Necromunda is another Warhammer tabletop adaption. It's over-the-shoulder, tactical, and probably turn-based, squad combat with a lot of squad customization. It's made by the people who did Mordheim, and it seems to be the same formula and gameplay. Though this time it's 40K and gangwars with chainswords. Mordheim was... not great, but if they can make the combat less weird in this one, then it could be fun.

Star Renegades is a turn-based RPG from the people who did Halcyon 6, which was a big space sim RPG I could never get into. It looks gorgeous and seems to be about fighting mechs.

As Far As The Eye is a strange one. They call it a roguelike city builder with no combat. I don't know what that means, and haven't tried the demo. It might be fun. It certainly sounds unique.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Star Renegades is fun. It's Into The Breach with JRPG combat. There's a big puzzle element to the combat with turn management, stunning and delaying the enemy. It also has the Shadow of Mordor nemesis system. It's hard to tell how much variety there is from just a couple of hours played, but so far so good.

Necromunda plays like Valkyria Chronicles, but slower. The soundtrack and gang design and the fancy cutscenes are all fantastic, but it's sooo loving slow. I don't see myself sticking with it unless the PvP is popular.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

LifeLynx posted:

My one and only complaint so far is that the pixel graphics make my eyes hurt. It's like they have 3D models they converted to 2D and pixelated just way too much. The animations are nice, but who knows what the hell is going on with anything but the titanic-sized characters. I'm gonna play this windowed because it's too fun not to, but on a 2K monitor it's a mess.

Yeah, that's fair. Their brand of pixelart is an actual artstyle, like Gods Will Be Watching and Superbrothers. I just wanted to point that out. It's definitely running in a 3D scene like you said though, with a bunch of anachronistic special effects.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

I've got something like 16 hours in star renegades now, I almost kinda bounced off it for a bit, but once you understand the depth of the systems and get some experience it opens up.

It still took me like 12 Runs/deaths (varying success) to get past the 2nd world and I can only do it with one team so far until I unlock some other equipment.

It being roguelite instead of roguelike allowed me to play buzzed today and if I wiped, oh well, still progressing.

Yeah, I think I took about that many hours to get through it the first time. It has a surprising longevity for its low price, and it's been fun grinding relationships for more classes. The 3rd world gets a bit away from me because of the party size, but otherwise it's been enjoyable. The time I reached the 4th world, it was like an XCOM victory lap, dunking on the enemy with ridiculously gear and stats. It was pretty cathartic.

Also, we're getting another Serious Sam on the 24th. It's the fourth one, maybe fifth one? Serious Sams numbering scheme is weird. Nothing since Second Encounter has looked fun anyway, other than the pixel RPG parody a few years ago, but this trailer had me at AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iok7lSET91Q

The time is right. DOOM has shown that the classic shooter genre isn't where nostalgia has to die. All Sam needs to do is not crawl up his own rear end like Duke Nukem. I want to run backwards and dump infinite ammo into an endless horde with a couple of friends. If they can capture that mayhem again... One can hope, right?

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 19, 2020

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Lord_Pigeonbane posted:

I've read that Star Renegades is getting a Switch port, later this year, and I've been holding out for that.

Also, it looks like the devs are going to be adding some content over the next months. I hate this kind of release. When I start a game, it has a limited window before I need to move on to something new. I rarely come back to a game once it's been shelved. That pushes me away from purchasing a game like this on release because I won't be getting the finished product.

Am I just being an rear end in a top hat? Does anyone else feel this way?

It depends on the game, but I can definitely think of cases where I agree with you.

Your assumption is that post-release content means we didn't get the full game when we bought it. Big studios can and do take advantage of us that way to keep us around. Some more cynically than others. I find it quite upsetting that Diablo III kept getting revised, and completely redone by the expansion, because I bounced so hard off of the initial release that I wanted nothing more to do with it. If only it had been that improved game from the start.

You could also just see post-release content as a bonus though. I think that's more often the case with indie releases like Star Renegades. We played the full game that they were able to put together. That game was successful, which gave them the resources to add even more content. Everyone wins (provided you're willing to replay it later).

There's also games like Monster Hunter World, which wasn't a full game on release and still gets content 3 years later. It wasn't practical to do it all at once even though the studio had all the resources they could ask for. Their schedule works though because it's the kind of game you play for thousands of hours like an MMO or a Moba.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

al-azad posted:

It's a eurojank game though so are the reviews talking about the gameplay actually being bad or is it like "here's a list of specific technical issues that are unacceptable on my sick rig so I must poo poo post."

Skimming the reviews, it looks like a bit of both. The ratings have improved to mixed, and that tracks with how niche games tend to be received.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

ultrafilter posted:

That's actually tagged Souls-Like on Steam. Is that just gamers being dumb or is there something I'm not seeing?

Souls-like means there's a health bar.
Roguelike means there's a dungeon.
Roguelite means there's a town.
Metroidvania means there's doors.

I'm currently waiting on the souls-like, metroidvania, action-adventure, hack and slash Foregone. It comes out on Monday. Don't know much about it other than it's done a round on consoles, and it looks gorgeous. Slick colours and animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_SDyAkUzE

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1000760/Foregone/

Release update: Goon impressions aren't too hot on this one. Sounds like it doesn't control as tight it should.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Mar 2, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

haldolium posted:

this is sadly rather dull except for the art style. The combat is rather slow, sometimes unresponsive and all the animations and timings just mismatch and do not allow a good flow. It's basically the exact opposite of the perfect fast gameplay from Dead Cells.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the heads up though.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Does the new Forza play anything like the Test Drive Unlimited games? I could really go for a chill game where you can skip races and simply drive around a big world while occasionally seeing randoms zoom past.

\/ Great!

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 9, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Insurmountable comes out on Thursday. It's another loving procedurally generated roguelike.

Wait! Look here before you dip out.

Didn't expect that, right? Me neither. As one of the many goons who became fascinated with how hosed up mountain climbing is from the old Everest thread in GBS, a mountaineering roguelike both seems like something that should already exists and something that could actually be kind of cool.

The UI looks like a phone game though, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Insurmountable was okay, but it lacks something to give the gameplay a little punch. You move around the terrain in a tile system, trying to preserve your body heat, oxygen, energy and health, etc by picking the better paths, and you stop by events that either help or sabotage your stat bars. It's like the non combat portion of something like FTL. Chill, but not exciting. I don't have the patience for it, and only recommend it if you have a particular interest for climbing.

Now to see if R-Type Final 2 holds up. It's been ages since last they made one of those. It's out tomorrow on more or less everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pluqUkjZycQ

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Apr 29, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager came out of early access.

It plays like a reverse Darkest Dungeon with locational skills and everything. You're the boss encounter and also recruit, train and play as minions. The point is to whittle down the heroes enough to end their run before they kill you, and then you have to rotate out your minions so they can recover from having their asses handed to them.

I've been playing it since yesterday, and the title is the only bad thing about it. It's a really fun.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

The deluxe package has interesting math.

I'm guessing it's like this in every currency. So, either the game is cheaper than they meant it to be or the package is hosed.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Oh, it mentions a season pass on closer inspection. They either forgot to add it or it's invisible.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Loose Ifer posted:

I've been finding my first room is almost always one shot by most heroes, I'm only on the 3rd stage though, so maybe that'll change later in the game.

The first room can do decent damage to the heroes before going down, but you need a big enough roster that you can match elemental resistances to their damage, and a leveled up tank in the most attacked position.

Sjs00 posted:

Are fully upgraded frog damage traps still strong in Legend of Keepers? Thats how I remember playing the EA version

I don't know, but frog traps do fixed damage as opposed to the %life damage from burn or frostbite, so it would be weird if they were better. I'm playing with all the difficulty sliders maxed because XCOM did funny things to my gaming habits though, so the stats might be different. The game holds up well on the hardest mind. I'm only past stage 1 on one master, but there's great variety in what sort of champions you have to beat and what kind of roster you can field. You also get the miniboss room halfway through the run, which I assume is a later stage thing.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 4, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

The Last Spell comes out as early access in fifteen minutes.

It seems to be a take on the horde survival mode from games like Gears of War and Dawn of War 2 with some degree of base building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilLiHt2gpIc

Trip report. It's fun and good. It's a lot like the zombie missions in XCOM2. Turn-based, squad management, where you try to make the most of your skills to kill anything that moves.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jun 3, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

fez_machine posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1546920/Overboard/
Inkle, makers of text heavy games, 80 Days, Sorcery, and Heaven's Vault, have surprised released a new game Overboard!. It's a reverse whodunnit where the detective is the perpetrator [...]

Overboard is well done, but it needs to be pointed out that the it's a fixed scenario with multiple, complex routes. It does not generate new mysteries. Still a fun puzzle though. It reminds me of Majora's Mask in the way you observe and manipulate events. There are a whole lot of variety in character interactions and endings.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jun 6, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/989440/Phantom_Abyss/

Phantom Abyss looks kind of interesting, although one issue I see is that there is basically no reason to rush through a certain level. Logic dictates that the person who first conquers a certain temple will be one who takes their time and goes slowly to avoid mistakes. Which isn't the most exciting gameplay, generally. Still, a neat idea. [...]

I've been playing Phantom Abyss for a couple of days now, and it's fun and addictive. Mirror's Edge meets Indiana Jones.

I thought it'd stress me out. I HATE being chased and want take my time finding secrets in games. This has a Spelunky ghost (or Resident Evil Mr.X) that pressures you to keep the pace up. It still worked out for me though. The movement controls are a bit floaty, but also so versatile that you can traverse the levels any way you want. It comes together to make a really rewarding loop where you bounce around to find treasures while dodging traps and the things chasing you.

Mind, I haven't gone to the hardest parts yet. They appear to be much more intense with more aggro chasers and more elaborate traps.

You start seeing familiar level segments pretty soon, though that works in its favor. There's a time trial feeling to it once you're familiar with a place and can rush through, picking up all the treasures. You don't really need to be fast. It's just fun to go fast.

The one negative thing I have to say is there's a bug that often disconnects you when you finish a run, resulting in you losing all the stuff you found. It sounds like they'll have it fixed in a few days. Maybe wait until then before picking it up. It's still alright with the bug, but it breaks progression.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 24, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/989440/Phantom_Abyss/

Phantom Abyss looks kind of interesting, although one issue I see is that there is basically no reason to rush through a certain level. Logic dictates that the person who first conquers a certain temple will be one who takes their time and goes slowly to avoid mistakes. Which isn't the most exciting gameplay, generally. Still, a neat idea.

Phantom Abyss fixed its disconnection problems today. I highly recommend it to anyone who's into first person platforming. Spelunk through temples, get chased by temple guardians, steal relics. Good times. The game hits a point where you have all the unlocks and there's no incentive to keep playing, but it's a fun ride all the way there.

It's cool how it incorporates the ghost-runs of anyone who's died in a given temple too. They become time trial ghosts like from racing games. They'll interact with temple traps, which can both screw you over or help you, and you should try outrunning them to loot chests before they open them.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

Vandozer I'm just putting in because it reminds me of :killdozer: and it's actually reasonably fun and challenging. Basically a trials-type game with a dash of Hoplegs since the Vandozer's pistons are the main gameplay element and challenge. Ten bucks in early access.

No coincidence that a game which looks like Blast Corps also looks super fun. More games should be about walking through houses with big rear end robots.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

AirRaid posted:

Man, I was really into that until the actual gameplay started and I saw it's a weird top-down (and turnbased?) thing.

I get where you're coming from. I only gave it a chance because people were invoking Doom. I didn't realize just how weird it would be, but I like it. Roguelike is the most accurate yet least helpful description. It's like playing Necrodancer with a gun for the lack of a better comparison.

It's surprisingly versatile too. You turn your guy into Doomguy, Serious Sam, whatshisface from Gears of War, Zero from Borderlands, a useless wookie and probably a bunch of other shootermans. I saw something in the skill trees about gunbots. And all the ugly CRT effects can be disabled.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jul 16, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1435670/Song_of_Farca/

Song of Farca looks kinda cool, and I often like games like this with a simplified way of viewing the game world; in this case, a computer.

I'm 4 hours into Song of Farca with more left to go. It plays like a visual novel with puzzle minigames, and the dialogue works like Contradiction: Spot the Liar. You combine clues to make new dialogue options.

It's fun, but there's a couple issues that are common in point and click adventure games. Dialogue trees don't remember how far you were if you end conversations early for lack of clues. And some times the logic doesn't make sense, you can have what looks like a viable deduction, but it gets rejected only to be the right choice in the very next line.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

Good to know. Hopefully they can clean that stuff up as they go along. Overall would you still recommend it though?

Yes, Farca holds up well even if the dialogue trees can get clunky. It should be less of an issue when you're aware of it too.

I've been tired of cyberpunk style games after Cyberpunk 2077. Even though Song of Farca isn't complex in its hacking, it captures the feel of being a cyberpunk netrunner better than CP77. The stakes feel high, and the corpos feel like they need to be hosed over. I needed this to appreciate cyberpunk again.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jul 22, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Play posted:

Anyways, new game:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1466640/Road_96/

Road 96 is a procgen road-trip-in-an-authoritarian-country simulator with I assume a bunch of separate vignettes that you can end up receiving over the course of your trip. I assume if you are replaying a lot you'll see the same ones multiple times, although you can also make choices within the vignettes which could keep things fresh.

My first impression of Road 96 is positive. It channels the early parts of The Man in the High Castle where the protags are on the road hiding from the regime, and there's a touch of Stranger Things. Teens on adventure with cool music in an alternate reality dystopia.
Edit: Add Tales from the Borderlands to the mix too. It's all over the place tonally, but it works as part of a random encounters road trip.

Each playthrough is an episode, and there seems to be 6 or 7 episodes worth before it'll do a hard reset. I guess the whole thing will be about 10 hours. Each episode picks up where the vignettes left off in the previous episode, so the overall narrative progresses as you go through new protags. Can't say how much branching content there's based on choices yet.

The movement is stiff, though it doesn't matter much. It plays like a Telltale game in first person with emphasis on dialogue and minigames.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 17, 2021

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Argue posted:

I've been waiting for this, and the reviews sound favorable.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097200/Twelve_Minutes/

I'm a big fan of time travel stories, and got Twelve Minutes the moment it came out.

It's impressive how robust they've made it. Obviously it's a limited world space with only a few AI, but it recognizes your every action and adapts in a way that makes the characters and story feel more alive than your average point and click adventure game. The gameplay revolves around finding and trying everything you can possible think of, but it doesn't feel overtly gamey because of how well the characters react to you.

The only thing I disliked so far is that (first loop spoiler)on the very first loop, your first action can be to inform your partner about the loop and do the stereotypical "Here, I'll prove it with all the things I know!", which I didn't care for since it felt like that shouldn't be an option before a couple of loops deep. Apart from that one thing though, it's a great puzzle. I've been working on solving it for 2 hours now, and had to take a break. It gets a bit annoying when you run out of ideas, but that's how these games work. All the more satisfying when you come back to them and figure something out.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Aug 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I picked up The Magister hoping it'd be Overboard with procedural mysteries. It doesn't play like Overboard. All the NPCs have dialogue locked behind grinding reputation with them. They send you on sidequests like solving secondary mysteries and helping in fights. It's also a card battler with Griftlands' dialogue fights and combat. It seems competently made, but it's not quite my thing so I haven't done more than half an hour.