Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

mike12345 posted:

does "on apple arcade" mean it's also compatible with ios?

Apple Arcade is the new dumb subscription service so it's not for sale on the normal app store. It's dumb!!!

Anyway I'm just gonna get it on switch so nyah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Here's a scholarly treatise on the subject which should help put the debate to rest:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uJqEKYbh-LU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Charlz Guybon posted:

Really? I've seen videos in twitter embeds before, but not just YouTube videos.

Yeah it's been that way for a long time. Have you somehow recently changed your forum settings to allow it?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Busters posted:

As a fan of Ace Attorney games, and magic stuff this really caught my attention. But just how is magic integrated into game, what are the legal implications of someone under magical compulsion? Why doesn't the judge simply cast Zone of Truth?

The magic has very strict rules. Spells are all distinct and have very specific effects and it is possible to discover all the spells an individual knows how to cast. Magic doesn't just allow people to do literally anything. It's pretty clever.

Also it's a plot point that there isn't any magic that can affect the minds of others.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm sorry but not being able to figure that out is really funny to me