Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
Are those Forza games easy to jump into and chill with friends in? My brothers and I play a few hours every week or two and chat and catch up and we are always looking for another game to try that is low pressure and easy to try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
Getting off topic but we all used this crazy deal where signing up for 1 dollar converted up to 3 years of Xbox live with you can usually find a deal for like 5-6 bucks a month, to game pass ultimate, which included console and PC. It’s a crazy value. I don’t know if that deal is still a thing, but every once in a while a similar price will pop up for regular game pass cards. But you do miss out on some cool stuff which keeps me coming back to this thread.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

priznat posted:

I did that and had gotten the xbox live on sale from costco so it averaged out to some ridiculously low price per month, it was a huge deal. Now I am a little bummed I just did 2 years instead of 3 because it is up in December :haw:

Game Pass is still a great value though, especially if you see some stuff on there you want to play. You could easily just cancel after a month or two and hop back on again when something new is added.

Just wish they would get EA Play on there like they’d been promising :mad:

I actually have EA play on my console with game pass ultimate, had it not come to PC yet?

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Khanstant posted:

still in awe of the crazy truther game listing "no curse words" as some kind of feature or bragging point

edit: cusses are cool piss tits hell rear end

These loonies literally want to indoctrinate children, that’s it

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
Super funny to me that someone with the username Lutha Mahtin is posting about the German meeting where a bunch of rules were probably nailed against a wood door but instead of god they were about games

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

haldolium posted:

you can embed Steam trailers directly which I find the preferable way for this kind of thread as gifs and pictures only tell the half of it. If not, timg is the way

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256839122/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1623816442

I generally hate steam trailers, they’re all these FMV/anime narrative exposition dumps that don’t show you the actual gameplay. I always wonder why they do those, they must be expensive to produce.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
My favorite game is to sit outside and try to remember different bugs that I saw when I was a child, until I die of starvation

E: pikmin, that’s what it was called

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
I played 2-3 hours of the first blossom tales on switch based on this thread, and I really didn’t enjoy it. The controls and the animation didn’t feel tight, it felt like a flash game. The pixel art and effects were pretty cool though.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Play posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1839510/RPG_Time_The_Legend_of_Wright/
https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256892998/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1656421219

94% positive of 17 reviews. Very cool art and concept. I think maybe this came out on switch earlier but now it's on steam.

This reminds me of pencil and paper rpgs my older brother used to draw for me on long car rides. I love it. It doesn’t look like it’s playable without knowing Japanese, though, judging from the video and only one short review being in English. Does anyone know otherwise?

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Stux posted:

just noticed hades 2 has a full english language option. did some searching and the devs are american. idk about yall but i dont feel comfy supporting a war crime nation who is currently drone striking the middle east. stay strong. we WILL make them stop ✊

Jesus christ, what is with this edgelord poo poo? Dude asked a question, relax.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

This game is incredible. I’m not usually an adventure game person but it was one of my favorite games on portable. The animation and music are great.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

Crypt Underworld, sequel to the piss game, just released for all you Cryptids out there

https://lilithzone.itch.io/crypt-underworld

Can you give some sort of context for this? What the hell is it, what does it have to do with piss, why is there a forward by Martin Amis

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Curious to hear if anyone tries this one out, looks like the kind of thing my son would love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

There’s a free demo/“prologue” for 8 days that offers 6 cities. It’s probably more polished than the game in general, but could be a way to see what it’s like:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2485640/Infection_Free_Zone__Prologue/

What are the 6 cities? Couldn’t find it listed in the steam text