Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Sokani posted:

Amazing Cultivation Simulator now has an official English translation available as a beta. It's a colony management game that focuses on developing your individual colonists into supernatural powerhouses. Think Rimworld, but you manage a Naruto village.

https://twitter.com/ACS_GSQ/status/1309453766962290693

There's an LP of the game here.

It has a vast amount of content, I'm 80 (holy moly) hours in and there's still entire mechanics I'm ignoring because it's too much to learn at once. If you're a Rimworld fan and enjoy making numbers go up, I strongly recommend the game.

:toot: :toot:

Maybe I'll finally find out what the options on that magic dog actually do. The game is really great despite the fact that I haven't understood half the mechanics and played with the partial English translation mod.

Nyaa posted:

I have been mulling over how to introduce this type of Colony Sim to other. Let's keep it simple and less accurately describe ACS as... top-down Minecraft/lego where you build every block of wall and premade facility yourself. People will lives in these house and interact with things like cooking on the stove, and ultimately tries to cultivate themselves into immortal. They are semi-autonomous, so you can assign task/goal for them, and they will try to fulfill it when they are not distracted by important things like hunger and happiness.

The game have dozens of tutorial to introduce you to the whole mechanics.

Edit: I am playing blind on the LP.

The Let's Play is amazing by the way, and I don't normally read LPs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU