Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
One thing about Mindustry, it's pay what you want on itch.io, and itch.io takes a much smaller cut than steam, so it would be better to download / buy it from them. Here's the link.

https://anuke.itch.io/mindustry

Always support your local game-devs, especially the ones who are giving their game away for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Jarvisi posted:

Do you need two copies or is it local coop?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I am exhausted about games about depression, unless they do it in a cool or funny way, ala Disco Elysium.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Just use Playnite, it takes all your launchers, and mushes them together so you can launch any game from any launcher without having too like, go into that individual launcher for that individual game.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
E: I'm dumb, I just needed to scroll up.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
hi im obsessed with what people are cranking it too, could you please tell me a list of things, and i will categorize them as for / not for cranking.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
no this is normal, don't make it weird.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Hwurmp posted:

does a set of all crank material include itself

Yes, but that list, including itself a 2nd time, goes into the non-crank list. We don't metacrank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
what the gently caress is a rillage?

e: nvm my head is filled with rocks and fluff instead of brain matter.