Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-1.1.7 Bomber
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Thanks for all the time everyone's spending on these posts and the good game info, everyone. I just picked up AI War 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-1.1.7 Bomber
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Play posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1338770/Sniper_Ghost_Warrior_Contracts_2/

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is pretty self-explanatory, a single player game where you shoot people in their testicles and stuff.

I fuckin love sniper games, but what in the hell is with these names? You don't have to add an additional word to the title every time you make a new game in a series. It's like, hello, I've spent 30 real-life minutes crawling into position so I can get the perfect "double-ball" shot, and you can't spend an equal amount of time coming up with a new name? It's really demeaning to testicle aficionados like myself.

edit: I agree with the excellent previous poster that the Sniper Elite series is superior. But hey, we take our balls where we can get 'em, eh?

B-1.1.7 Bomber fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 5, 2021

B-1.1.7 Bomber
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Play posted:

Experimenting with putting some pictures up so people can see what the games look like. Usually that helps me decide just as much or more as any words written about them.

My dude, I want to tell you that this is one of my favorite threads on SA and it's because of posters like yourself.

I appreciate all the time you and the other posters spend on these posts and your take on these games. They're really really enjoyable to read. Thank you!

B-1.1.7 Bomber
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

people have made some really thoughtful posts in this thread and have spent a bunch of time posting their interesting thoughts about new games. the thread is really cool and fun to read because of them!

try to be more like these people, and help keep this thread awesome, thank you!

B-1.1.7 Bomber
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

This one keeps coming up in my queue, so I'm intrigued.