Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

deep dish peat moss posted:

Amazing Cultivation Simulator update: I have no clue what the gently caress is going on but I'm loving it. It's familiar enough from all my time in Rimworld that I understand the basic mechanics and can survive but what the hell is everything else. I accidentally built a stove out of fire-enchanted metal bars and it burned the kitchen down. I killed a bear and had to build an entire warehouse to store all the jerky I turned it into.

same. my poo poo is inauspicious af, and the two giant ancient ginko trees in my map are judging me and my ominous kitchen.
it's fun, though. The translation is good enough that it's not the limiting factor, in case anyone is worried about that (the obscure mechanics are, but learning how to minmax is half the fun).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

moonmazed posted:

garlic is better than the bible imo

also in the game

garlic damage doesnt scale high enough, bible damage does
anyway im sure theres like one person thats still on the fence about vampire survivors and they should think about getting it if they like that sort fo thing at all

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Once you reach minute 25ish on hyper you need damage more than anything else and garlic doesn’t deliver. Bible does, and it fits the same role as garlic early game (but requires you to play better).
Basically all evolved weapons and runetracer > all unevolved weapons. So pick your main weapon, find what you need to evolve it, then pick secondaries that synergize with that, then pick the things that evolve with the secondaries. (ie get bone bible axe fire wand normal wand runetracer). Then get attractorb for fast levelling because leaving xp lying around is poo poo.

Also library is best because you can get 8 secondaries

E: someone should make a vampire survivors thread. idk if it would has the staying power but it’s certainly popular at the moment

awesmoe fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jan 17, 2022

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Runa posted:

well I bought a copy thanks to this tweet so the tactic of trying to claw back some of that lost visibility worked

i bought a copy of the ea collection because of it, so we're square

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
I just fail to understand what that all has to do with the promotion of Judaism

Edit: illegal promotion of Judaism

awesmoe fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Mar 26, 2024