Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Balatro is absolutely sick. It might have scientifically perfect music to go with it. gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Ceebees posted:

There is a switch port, which is kind of playing on the go

It's really good. The rumble stuff is crazy satisfying.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Nybble posted:

Yes - It’s basically Video Poker where you are trying to put hands together for a high-score. Definitely not like most poker games where you are competing at a table against opponents. No bluffing or betting; just need to know that a Flush is better than a Two Pair.

+1 to this. It basically is only using the bones of poker's scoring values and then goes completely bananas from there.

Chadzok posted:

unless you repeatedly slam planets into your two pair stat to proc your xMult joker

:hmmyes:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

istewart posted:

I don't quite get it. Aspyr used to be mainly focused on porting PC games to Mac back in the day, and any of those ports I had were at least serviceable. Now they keep doing these crappy ports of old games to modern OSes that get nothing but bad press. This is probably a turning point for them; after this they might stop getting contracts.

That's what I remember them from, too. But that was ... 25 years ago.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

There was a Mac gaming one too but the name escapes me. gameranger, maybe?

Edit: yes. And it apparently still exists?? :eyepop:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

queeb posted:

holy I've never felt motion sickness from a game before but the trailer for 4d golf just made me instantly nauseated, crazy

Can you imagine doing QA on this game?? What's a glitch? What's the intended behavior??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Whoah, this used to be a gamepass launch game but I don't think it is anymore for whatever reason. I remember thinking it looked neat at an Xbox direct years ago.

Terrible name that never stayed in my head, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Worth noting this is early access. But yeah I'm intrigued