Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
I'm not sure if I've encountered 2 large bugs in hellpoint or if I'm doing something wrong in the game.

1) I can use Pathing with the omnicube but when I try to use Transposition no prompt comes up. There's no purple light on the cube either when it's selected, unlike Pathing which gives the cube a yellow light.

2) When I try to make any breach warpable, I click and nothing happens.

Probably bugs right? Should I just find the save file and uninstall/reinstall? Also where is the save file if that's the solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Pyrolocutus posted:

So I bopped in-game to check Transposition and when I select it it pops up a prompt to return to the last Breach visited. I don't think there's meant to be a purple light on it, as it only starts emanating an aura when the dialog is brought up and if you cancel out, it tucks away. Are you using a keyboard? If so, are you tapping the actual number key to select the program first while holding X, before releasing X and tapping it again?

As for the breaches, do you have a Breach Synchronizer consumable in your Misc tab of your inventory? (Last inventory category). You need to have one to make a Breach warpable, they aren't innately warpable upon discovery. It's one of my primary beefs with the game, particularly since it makes farming more lengthy.

Lol it's so glitchy. I'm on controller and figured out I can play with the buttons enough to get the prompt to come up both with transposition and breach synchronizer but nothing happens when I do.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

ghostinmyshell posted:

Not-Souls Chat:

Finished Hellpoint after the Xbox patch finally came out. I really hated that final fight, but overall I enjoyed the game and willing to recommend it to others. I doubt I will go back and finish achievements anytime soon, missing coins and the archon knights.

Mortal Shell, my request for refund was denied so I decided to keep going with it and it's grown on me some. Better performance after the recent xbox patch. Except now I hit Left Trigger to run (in hellpoint that's the dedicated run button) like a dumbass. Sadly I'll never be good enough to do the shelless run or to put up with the training to git gud for it.

Ya I ended up enjoying Hellpoint. I would buy a sequel if it were priced fairly (like I thought Hellpoint was). Mortal Shell grew me on too, and I also had the same button issue with it after playing Hellpoint but on PC you change the controls so I matched them and it made everything better. Again I thought the price point was fair so I'd buy a sequel because I enjoyed them both.

Looks like Wasteland 3 comes out today. I was so hyped for WL2 and....I thought it really sucked in every way. Played 2 hours or so and forgot about it. Do people think WL3 will be better? I can't decide if I should get it or not.